***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS NORTH DAKOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Did anyone else see Konate's double lane violation? Never before have I witnessed such a thing

Talk about a nice all around game. Nate Mason finished with 11 pts, 8 assists, 6 steals, 4 rebounds.

Their coach seems like a dick. Didn't say a think to Pitino or anyone else in the line after the game. It's not their fault the refs didn't give you the call with a minute left and the game out of reach.

Wonder why Buggs didn't play much late? Also, why doesn't the other walk on ever get any playing time at the end of games?

Mason continues to be impressive.

Love the addition of Morris and Mason. Nailing those two recruits makes up for the Martin loss

Lots of nice take aways from this game. Loved seeing Dre throw down 2 dunks - he's still got some hops.

Their coach seems like a dick. Didn't say a think to Pitino or anyone else in the line after the game. It's not their fault the refs didn't give you the call with a minute left and the game out of reach.

Wonder why Buggs didn't play much late? Also, why doesn't the other walk on ever get any playing time at the end of games?

When Buggs came out in the 2nd half I thought it looked like he was limping a little and like he may have bumped knees with a UND guy on the play right before he came out.

I may be mistaken, but the other walk on isn't on the bench.

Morris/Mason combine for:
25 pts
13 ast
10 reb
7 stl
2 to

Looks like Pitino picked a couple great guys to help this year and in the future!

Didn't realize that. He is listed on the roster, I wonder why he doesn't suit up.

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it's an eligibility thing and won't be available until next semester. Maybe he's finishing his semester out with classes so he can transfer credits...

That's all I got.

Solid performance from pretty much everyone tonight. Mo had a pretty nice matchup inside but still good to see him dominate offensively and also block 2 or 3 shots defensively. Mathieu was great tonight as well and always seemed in control as UND seemed focused on trying to really limit Andre's looks and he took advantage. Some really weak calls by the reffing crew tonight especially in the 2nd half to extend the game when the outcome was pretty much decided already.

WOuLed explain his non sprinting and lack of lateral mobility. Does not explain his inability to navigate the switch scheme on defense or a secondary break.

Sucks he can't get more game time, needs tangible coaching moments.

Despite the blowout against a significantly lesser opponent, the kids still had a tendency to get caught watching the ball in flight on a shot rather than box out or crash the offensive boards. I'd like to see more work on this. That being said, there was one time when Mo made a concerted effort to find a guy and box out.

Also, watching Joey get rejected on a couple shots down low was disappointing and shows why he's better used on the wings as a 3 point threat.

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it's an eligibility thing and won't be available until next semester. Maybe he's finishing his semester out with classes so he can transfer credits... That's all I got.

I believe he has to sit out the year for transfer rules. He transferred from somewhere else to the U.

Dexter Werner is a dancing bear!

Bison sitting at #198 in the Sagarin model. 4-4 record.

his plays don't count- it appeared to me that he traveled. Therefore, I am not impressed. Whether the refs called it or not.

Top Bottom