URGENT: Gopherhole Message Board is infected with Flash Player Pro Virus

hungan1

Reaction score
Attention Gopherhole Administrator:

When I load up the Gopherhole Website, I occasionally a get pop-up warning.

The message: "WARNING: Your Flash Player Pro is Outdated:. Then it prompts you to update the required security update.

Norton Security Suite blocks this from being installed.

Please fix this annoying fake security update.

FLASH PLAYER PRO VIRUS.jpg

Yeah.....I've gotten the same redirect a few times. Not often.......but every once in a while.

Thanks. We have been told that this is most-often the computer of the user, but we will absolutely let the IT folks know ASAP. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks. We have been told that this is most-often the computer of the user, but we will absolutely let the IT folks know ASAP. Thanks for the heads up.

My computer did get infected and it took a great deal of work to get it up and running again. My security program didn't recognize the threat at first and did eventually sweep it away.

I got the message too, and my Webroot security blocked it. I ran malwarebytes and webroot scans and nothing found so I'm think it did in fact come from Gopherhole.

I got the message too, and my Webroot security blocked it. I ran malwarebytes and webroot scans and nothing found so I'm think it did in fact come from Gopherhole.

I'm getting it both at home and at work, chances that both are infect are quite low. Also pops up on my iphone, not the exact same website but a redirect with a downloadable.

Top Bottom