***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT BADGERS AXE, BT WEST TITLE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
WHOA NELLIE!!!!!!!!!!! Here we are!!!!!!! THE BIGGEST GOPHERS GAME IN DECADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're beyond big speech time. What's at stake is well known. This is it. This is a moment that this program deserves. This is a moment that us fans deserve. This is a moment that this staff and players deserve.

A game this big deserves an active in-game thread two days before kickoff.

GET 'ER DONE JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday headline: New Axe to Grind, Gophers Earn Rematch with Buckeyes.

Gordon is always going to bust at least one or two long ones. Just make sure we limit it to one or two like Iowa did last week. Do this and create a few turnovers, and we have a shot.

I will be there tomorrow! Leaving West Central MN at about 4 a.m.! How am I going to get any work done today?! I can't wait!

Lost in the 400 yard day is that Gordon lost two fumbles...

Getting quesy about no Cobb. That just sucks. We'd smash them if they didn't have Gordon.

Have a family deal today so can't watch the game...how soon after a game finishes can you watch the replay on btn2go?

Logged in to remind you all that this beautiful thing exists:

http://i.imgur.com/pKei6Dd.gif

First time the Gophers have played the Badgers since I started drinking (at least in football), hopefully this marks the beginning of a new era.

Just passed Eau Claire! Go Gophers!

Is it rude to ignore my family all day refreshing gopherhole, twitter and Facebook while listening to the pregame on KFAN? #LateThanksgivingProblems

Good thing I work at a sports book that we will have the game on about three different tvs! Let's go gophers!

Gameday talking Axe now. Buck ****y.

Little electronic bulletin material for the boys, after the segment on the axe, all the Game Day fellas predicted double-digit Skunks win.

On an unrelated note, anyone else reach their breaking point with the song "Centuries" by Fallout Boy?

This thread better be 10 pages by gametime

I think the big intangible for us today is likely Badger over confidence. With or without Cobb, I think we have a shot at this.

Little electronic bulletin material for the boys, after the segment on the axe, all the Game Day fellas predicted double-digit Skunks win.

On an unrelated note, anyone else reach their breaking point with the song "Centuries" by Fallout Boy?

I still like it a little bit, but I wish ESPN would use something else.

Does Desmond Howard try at all to hide his hatred towards anyone in the Big Ten except Michigan?

Top Bottom