Other games thread week 14 I think

The difference in atmosphere, switching back and forth between games Columbus and Evanston, is astronomical. Kinda funny to see.

I was actually excited to watch that game but the atmosphere is so stale it is impossible to watch.

Mich-OSU tied at 14 at half. And I thought the Illini, NU game was gonna be the competitive one. (Ill 26, NU 7 at half.)

Purdue and IU suck as expected (6-0 Pur at half).

Purdue LB Danny Ezechuwku was ejected from the Indiana game for making contact with a official.

Does anyone here think Michigan has a prayer to win this game? They're only down 7, and I don't give them any chance at all.

Does anyone here think Michigan has a prayer to win this game? They're only down 7, and I don't give them any chance at all.

I would still take OSU, but Michigan is hanging tough. OSU's defense is not very good if they can keep Barrett from running it might be close at the end.

I would still take OSU, but Michigan is hanging tough. OSU's defense is not very good if they can keep Barrett from running it might be close at the end.

I hope this is how our game goes today.

Tie game. RB/FB got hurt on the score though.

So it looks like our worst loss is going to be to a bowl eligible team. At least we got that going for us. Good for Illinois.

So it looks like our worst loss is going to be to a bowl eligible team. At least we got that going for us. Good for Illinois.

I'll take it. Plus this gets folks a bit closer to giving up on Pat Fitzgerald at Northwestern... and closer to keeping Beckman another year at Illinois.

quick question. do we want georgia or georgia tech to win today? for some reason i am thinking that possibly can/could have an impact on our bowl scenarios down the line. could be wrong. there was some talk about georgia and what we would prefer they do/don't do after the missouri vs. arkansas game last night hence why i am asking.

afurry (or anyone else): do you know?

NW has always been my second fav B1G, if I had to pick one... but def cheering for Ill today. Wisc lost to nw, we lost to Ill, so looks a lot better if the dump we lost to goes to the detroilet bowl instead of their dump.

Down goes Barrett. I wanted a Big Ten team in final 4 or the Gophers to win out.

NW has always been my second fav B1G, if I had to pick one... but def cheering for Ill today. Wisc lost to nw, we lost to Ill, so looks a lot better if the dump we lost to goes to the detroilet bowl instead of their dump.

It’s only going to matter 3 hours and 40 minutes.

Oh my goodness. J.T. is laying on the turf in the horseshoe.

I hate to wish injury on someone, and I am in no way hoping he is hurt.

But if he is out for two weeks. Oh man. Oh man.

Barrett is done. Looks like for the season, potentially broken leg.

Holy crap.......I don't like this. Gives the west champ a much better shot to take the conference. The Badger game just got bigger........

You can say that, but if we lose today, I was gonna be the most giant JT Barrett fan ever.

That ain't good for tOSU.... it'll be beneficial to whoever plays em next week, but you don't want seeing that happen to a kid.....ever.

Barrett is done for sure. Going to make this game with Badgers even bigger as next week's game is totally different than the one earlier this year.

We would have to win of course for it to matter. Otherwise I feel terrible.

Could potentially make the QB controversy with Braxton much more interesting.

How many teams ever would have 2 former Heisman contenders coming off injury to compete for the starting job? really bizarre scenario there. Will have to see what Barrett's injury is finally announced as but he may never be the same running

so that answers my question earlier in this thread. sounds like we want georgia to win correct?

Ya, and GT just recovered a pooch kick. Unbelievable.

Looks like we need to hope for a Miss St loss now. I think that's our only chance to keep the Citrus Bowl since it looks like Ohio State isn't winning the Big Ten anymore and I don't think TCU or Baylor can jump Miss St. by themselves.

Either that or Baylor is able to jump them by winning the Big 12 since conference champs are supposed to get a big boost within the committee. That could be enough.

Top Bottom