Happy Thanksgiving!

TexasAggie11

Reaction score
You are cordially invited to join me and my family at 6:30 pm tonight on ESPN for a nice helping of tiger-flavored corn dogs.

It should be a great appetizer for the Badger Roadkill Burgers you will be devouring on Saturday.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Aggies too!

What is a Wisconsin resident's favorite birthday?

55, because that is when first cousin marriage becomes legal in that state.

True story.

The first Ringling Brothers Circus was held in Wisconsin.

The locals liked it so much that they founded a year round clown show in Madison.

The first QWERTY typewriter was invented in Wisconsin.

Too bad that nothing ever typed by a Wisconsin grad has ever been spelled correctly.

America's first kindergarten was started in Wisconsin.

How nice of you to let them play you in football this weekend.

How fitting that one of the most popular bands to make it out of Wisconsin is named Garbage.

Livestock have the right of way on Wisconsin public roads.

Please keep that in mind when you see Wisconsin women crossing the street.

What is a Wisconsin resident's favorite birthday?

55, because that is when first cousin marriage becomes legal in that state.

True story.

LOL - thanks for checking in with all of us GH's. Please be careful driving to Kyle Field today. I'd hate to see your car get damaged as a result of LSU fans enjoying their Thanksgiving dinner which reminds me,

How many LSU fans does it take to eat an armadillo?

Two. One to do the eating and one to watch for cars.

I hope your Thanksgiving feast is a bit tastier than that of an LSU fan and good luck tonight!

Gig 'em!

By law, no male in Wisconsin is allowed to be in a state of arousal in public.

That's gotta be hard for them with so many dairy cattle around to look at. But, honestly, even at full mast, would anyone be able to tell?

Good stuff TXAggie :)

How can you tell a LSU fan is on location at a drilling rig?

He’s the one throwing bread to the helicopters.

Gig 'em!

Wisconsin includes the toilet paper capital of the world.

But, enough about their governor's office.

Best of luck to your Aggies! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! BTW Are you sure you don't have ties to Minnesota?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sEysrlQ.jpg

I am so beyond pissed. 105,000 people here saw that offsides, but no call. We probably would have screwed up the opportunity, but at least give us the chance to play it out.

I am so beyond pissed. 105,000 people here saw that offsides, but no call. We probably would have screwed up the opportunity, but at least give us the chance to play it out.

QB clearly thought he had a free play. Unfortunately, your 12 got outnumbered by LSU's 11 plus all those zebras.

I thought atm got screwed on their last offensive play. Between LSU and Auburn, who gets more breaks in a typical football season?

Top Bottom