No video demonstrates a Badgers fan at Camp Randall better than this (video)

Thats one of the best things you've ever posted, Bleed!

Just realized it wasn't even the guy doing it that was filming, just an onlooker. Makes it even funnier!

They are a good representation of the Wisconsin trash I see in the Twin Cities. Stop moving here. You are second class. Notice those stubby hands. A good example of the inbreeding that is going on over there. On Wisconsin.

I think that's how they wipe their backsides since they haven't developed toilet paper or running water yet.

Always liked this one too:
badgerfan.jpg

Dang! I looked for this video last week and could not find it. On Worstconsin.

That is disgusting. Must have been looking for stray cheese curds?

You guys shouldn't make fun of these people. He was just trying to help his poor daughter stay warm.

Is there any reasonable explanation for this?

I think I'm sick.

I think that's how they wipe their backsides since they haven't developed toilet paper or running water yet.

Toilet paper is a kind of "long suit" for Wisconsin. Some of the key advanced in tissue paper come from Wisconsin like sanitary tissue paper and sliverless toilet paper. Folks from Minnesota should know that Green Bay was toilet paper capital of the world before it was Titletown.

Bumping as a PSA for the Gopher fans attending Camp Randall. Beware, you could be sitting by the couple in the original post.

Go Gophers!!

Guy probably sniffed his hand too, after digging in that heffords arse.
I would call this excessive grab ass. This guy would fit right in with the Wisconsin offensive line, with all of the clutching, grabbing, and extra cheating they get away with this character in the video would fit in with the Badgers offensive line.

Truly, TRUELY disturbing....

That just reeks of white trash and we are told over and over again that we are jealous. No thanks.

Ski-U-Mah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A real 49er. Classy, as always. Do you suppose they even knew each other?

That just reeks of white trash and we are told over and over again that we are jealous. No thanks.

Ski-U-Mah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting. I wish I would have had a video for the last game @ the dome against the drunks. A stumbling drunk WI fan who had to be over 60 years old pissed on the outside telling us this is what he thought of our dome. WI is quickly becoming Kentucky north.

Top Bottom