New Brick by Brick : Within Reach

As old as I am, I just creamed my depends.

Depends or no depends, to be this close to such a dream....

If that doesn't get you fired up nothing will. Props to the Gopher Sports media staff for putting these together, very well done.

plasma? like a pale yellow liquid from your blood?

I'm jizzing lava.

Plasma temperature is commonly measured in Kelvins or electronvolts and is, informally, a measure of the thermal kinetic energy per particle. Very high temperatures are usually needed to sustain ionization, which is a defining feature of a plasma. The degree of plasma ionization is determined by the "electron temperature" relative to the ionization energy (and more weakly by the density), in a relationship called the Saha equation. At low temperatures, ions and electrons tend to recombine into bound states—atoms[12]—and the plasma will eventually become a gas.

Love seeing myself in the Gopher crowd after Leidner's go-ahead score. I'm not cheering or anything - just standing there with a s--t-eating grin. Couldn't believe that we'd fought back in that environment to take the lead. What a moment.

Love seeing myself in the Gopher crowd after Leidner's go-ahead score. I'm not cheering or anything - just standing there with a s--t-eating grin. Couldn't believe that we'd fought back in that environment to take the lead. What a moment.

This team is different. I am 100% sure we lose that game until the KJ Maye pass. This is a Gopher team that can win in the fourth quarter and that is such a nice change.

I forgot how crazy the Bank was after that Aaron Hill pick 6 last year!

52 hours until kickoff!! Let's get that Axe

If that doesn't get you jacked, there's something seriously wrong with you! There can't be a school in the country that does a better job than Gopher Productions.

I will be drinking tomorrow, eating some good food....and telling the family they might want to stay out of the living room...I'm too excited to watch it anywhere but at home......I've never watched a relevant Gopher game in late November in my entire life....I don't know what I will do if they win. I was absolutely insane last week! Then, if they win, the count down begins again!

I will be running down University after the win. ( 24 years out of college)

Top Bottom