How hot is your piss?

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Mine is hotter than the Merciless Pepper of Quetzalacatenango!

For those who didn't read the post about tweets from last week's game:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I just set my boxers on fire.

Today at Cennex, I was pumping gas. I saw one guy with a fitted M baseball cap, another with a Maroon Gopher Fleece with a Gold M. I of course had my Gopher Stocking Cap. Those were the only people I saw while pumping gas. Gopher Fans are coming out of the closet. This long nightmare is ending.

It's never been this hot. We're in new territory, people.

For some reason, this reminds me of one of those routines Johnny Carson used to do. At the beginning of the year, he'd read several real predictions for the upcoming year, then he'd read their own humorous predictions. This one I never forgot: "This summer, in the south, a fat man named Sonny will not perspire heavily."

Approximately 98 degrees F, slightly cooler when expelled (closer to 96 degrees F)

It must be hot, because it sure burns when it comes out.

The piss hot meter is broken from boiling over. There is so much piss and vinegar I wish for the Gophers to unleash hell on Wisconsin this week. I am looking forward to the Gophers releasing relentless hell on the Badgers, so much so that all of the Red wearing, poorly dressed Badger fans are leaving in the third quarter because our Gophers are kicking there butts all over the football field.
To heck with Chilli, if your piss aint white hot this week your not a Gopher fan. The piss meter is boiled over.

Almost as hot as my chili. Which is just scalding.

I've never wanted a team I cheer for to win a football game this badly before.

Edit: in the spirit of the thread, my piss is so hot it would make the devil sweat

Some would should add a how hot is your piss meter poll to this thread. Who did the pumped poll this, week replace it with how hot is your piss.

I don't know exactly how hot this is, but I just caused an entire trough urinal to melt when taking my last piss.

So hot it instantly vaporized when I peed outside.

I can't believe there is an entire thread devoted to this... But I love it.

Mines hotter than a Jim Mora talking about the playoffs.

1277899829_termionator-2-bomb.gif

Is it so hot that it vaporized all of Joel Maturi's Badger clothing

So hot it instantly vaporized when I peed outside.
Wonder if that piss is hot enough to vaporize all of Joel Maturi's Badger clothing.

Probably the most looked forward to sporting event in my life. Game 163 vs Detroit the only comparable.

Today at Cennex, I was pumping gas. I saw one guy with a fitted M baseball cap, another with a Maroon Gopher Fleece with a Gold M. I of course had my Gopher Stocking Cap. Those were the only people I saw while pumping gas. Gopher Fans are coming out of the closet. This long nightmare is ending.

Lots of M&G in the downtown skyway today.

Top Bottom