Ben Utecht, Dom Barber, Bobby Bell & Mike Max join RJ2 on this week's Minn Podcast

RonJohnsonII

Reaction score
Ben Utecht, Dom Barber, Bobby Bell & Mike Max join RJ2 on this week's Minn Podcast

Gopher Fans,

In this week's episode of the Minnesota Huddle Report, we recap the Nebraska game and preview the showdown with Wisconsin with Dom Barber, Ben Utecht, Mike Max and Bobby Bell

Here's the link: http://www.huddlepassnation.com/#!minnesota-huddle/ckuv

As always, Bryan & I really appreciate any feedback that you're willing to share to help us produce a better podcast. We check out the feedback each week, so please feel free to let us know the types of things that you would like us to talk about and analyze or any other feedback that comes to mind.

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to the podcast and Go Gophers!

RJ2

Love these podcasts! Gopher greats interviewing Gopher greats! No filter, no media bias. Good stuff.

Just listened and loved it. The last story Bobby Bell told about shaking president Kennedy's hand and having the president tell him that he and the Gophers basically got screwed is a really neat tid bit of Gopher history.
Thanks guys.
Go Gophers!

Awesome podcast. Especially loved the Bobby Bell interview. Sounds like he's ready to play... Sign him up!!

Just did my first listen. Sure won't be my last. It is great.

Fantastic lineup........well except for that smarmy little putz Mike Max. Sorry, but can't stand the guy or the way he delivers and talks when he does the sports on channel 4. Dude reminds me of a troll that lives under a bridge.

Anyways, that for the heads up. Plan to listen....will just have to fast forward through the Mike Max parts. ;)

Yes Bobby Bell could talk for hours and I look forward to bringing him back on air this offseason when I can dedicate more time to just him. Agreed the JFK story was pretty awesome.

Thanks. Growing this brand will take the fans of Gopher football to support the Gophers. We have to show the world and the bowl committees we have fans and we are a program headed in the right direction. Spread the word. Check it out on iTunes as well.

Thanks. Growing this brand will take the fans of Gopher football to support the Gophers. We have to show the world and the bowl committees we have fans and we are a program headed in the right direction. Spread the word. Check it out on iTunes as well.

I try to listen to every one of these, thank you for continuing to post them on GH.

Top Bottom