Badger board

ProfessorBum

Reaction score
I've hated Wisconsin forever (U of IL undergrad; U of MN Ph.D.). So I didn't need any help with that. But, out of curiosity, I went over to the badger board to see what they are saying. I don't recall ever looking at the badger board unless there's been a link from this board to some particular thread.

But I must say, after just browsing for 5 minutes...what bastards. They are truly a vile bunch. I'm sorry I went wading into their sewer. I get that Iowa is a major state rival for MN. But I will never hate Iowa like I hate Wisconsin. Ever.

They clearly are a different class of people.

Yeah, I can't go over there. Living in backwards ass place like this, I have enough stupid on my plate as it is. Best to not compound it.

That's just me though.

You expected civility? They've won 10 times in a row and have a heavy percentage of alcoholism among their fan base. Just don't search "history of animal abuse in Wisconsin".

Buckyville even has a drawing with the Axe shoved up Goldy's ass on the front of their football board. I would have thought that any picture depicting an object forcibly shoved into an orifice is not acceptable anywhere but there it is.

Honestly Buckyville is full of morons, and is the most mentally unbalanced board I know of. It is all anger and posturing, and little to no substance or reason. I am glad I do not know any of those people in real life.

If you go to the Wisconsin Scout board you will find a much more normal fan base.

PS This is the same website that listed their ASU loss as a win for all of last year. Really.

give a few samples of what is being said

Well...I'm no prude. But just constant vulgarity and extreme smugness. They clearly hate us as much as we hate them, which is fine. The first thing you see when you load up the page, before the first thread, is a picture of Bucky beheading Goldy with the axe with blood spurting from Goldy's neck. The second image you see is Goldy on all fours with the axe shoved up Goldy's back-end while Bucky and Paul Bunyan exchange a high-five. Okay... something a college kid might come up with. Maybe funny with a couple beers in you. But they're selling these images as Christmas cards, framed works of art, and t-shirts. The whole board just screamed POS.

I am a proud U of M grad was born and raised in Wisconsin. I will not argue what was written on this posting but will add that Nebraska is even worse. I have been living in the Cornhole State for 17 years and can't wait to retire ANYWHERE else. The arrogance of "Big Red" is second to none, including Wisconsin.

Can't wait to see Buckyville after we win this weekend!!! It will be glorious!

I am a proud U of M grad was born and raised in Wisconsin. I will not argue what was written on this posting but will add that Nebraska is even worse. I have been living in the Cornhole State for 17 years and can't wait to retire ANYWHERE else. The arrogance of "Big Red" is second to none, including Wisconsin.

It might be worse to live there, you would know. But their Husker Board is nothing compared to that mess to our east.

PS This is the same website that listed their ASU loss as a win for all of last year. Really.

That was one of my favorite things ever. They acted like they were the first team in history to ever have poor officiating work against them.

Buckyville even has a drawing with the Axe shoved up Goldy's ass on the front of their football board. I would have thought that any picture depicting an object forcibly shoved into an office is not acceptable anywhere but there it is.

Honestly Buckyville is full of morons, and is the most mentally unbalanced board I know of. It is all anger and posturing, and little to no substance or reason. I am glad I do not know any of those people in real life.

If you go to the Wisconsin Scout board you will find a much more normal fan base.

Goldy has an office AND an orifice?

Top Bottom