Where should Paul Bunyan's Axe reside when the victor runs to get it?

• Hidden in a locker room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the teams sideline that won it last

Votes: 47 65.3%
  • By an endzone to avoid a brawl

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stan

Reaction score

Just for this Saturday, up Gary Andersen's ass.

For all subsequent Minnesota vs Wisconsin Saturdays, put it to the side of the team currently in possession (past the end of their benches) and away from the student section end.

Just for this Saturday, up Gary Andersen's ass.

For all subsequent Minnesota vs Wisconsin Saturdays, put it to the side of the team currently in possession (past the end of their benches) and away from the student section end.

Agreed. Go out and play the game like men, leave it all on the field and be honorable in victory and honorable in defeat. I know the concept is beyond some people but the brawls and such are only going to lead to the demise of rivalries in all sports. What fun is it to have to wait for a security guard or the likes to bring the axe out of one teams locker room? I was in Michigan for the Jug and watched the Iowa game from home, it was awesome to see those kids rushing to the other side of the field to claim their trophy. This is a situation of accountability in my opinion. My $0.02

I voted for other and completely agree, for this Saturday it can be completely up Gary Andersen's ass!

Behind the bench. Victor retrieves axe upon their win. Take a victory lap allowing fans to touch it. Head to the locker room. Can the showboating "goalpost chop."

Hmmm….Anderson must not have a lot of confidence about keeping it…if he thought Wisconsin was going to win, he wouldn't be worried right?

Hmmm….Anderson must not have a lot of confidence about keeping it…if he thought Wisconsin was going to win, he wouldn't be worried right?

Exactly what I emailed the resident Badger fan in my office today!!

After we win it it should forever reside locked away at the football complex. Tell those larcenous bastards to the east that we'll play them for the Slab of Bacon.

cant believe so many people voted ofr the end zone. I am gonna guess you people are the same who like the "traditional" uniform combos too.

Top Bottom