Nebraska already talking Florida's Muschamp for HC!!!!!!............................

froggopher

Reaction score
I bet anything that Muschamp will end up in Lincoln! They seem to think so too!!! Anyone agree out there in Gopherland? Go Gophers!!!:clap::clap::cool::cool::clap::clap:

There is approximately a zero percent chance of that happening, unless their AD prefers to see what their campus looks like on fire. Muschamp may be a fine coach, but the fact that he was canned at Florida, his first head coaching gig, does not scream "hire me" to Nebraska or their boosters.

Sorry, but I disagree. I think Muschamp wants out of the SEC jungle and would prefer a nice change to Lincoln and play in the BIG! Go Gophers!!

Sorry, but I disagree. I think Muschamp wants out of the SEC jungle and would prefer a nice change to Lincoln and play in the BIG! Go Gophers!!

And I'll disagree with you, I think Muschamp is being forced out of the SEC jungle, given he just resigned under pressure from his athletic department. His wants have little to do with it.

Muschamp would jump at the chance, but Nebraska will not offer him a head coaching gig. 7-6, 11-2, 4-8, 6-4 is way worse than they are getting with Pelini now.

I don't think Nebraska would be interested in Muschamp. Easier to win in FL and he couldn't get it done there.

The only way I see Muschamp in Lincoln is as the DC for whichever new coach they bring in.

Zero chance of him going to Lincoln. He's already proven himself to be a failure as a head coach at a premier program.

At least we know that Kill and staff sure as hell will not end up there. Horrible high pressure job. Just as bad with the SEC. Go Gophers!!!

If Nebraska has an opening anytime soon, I'm guessing they will be setting their sights a bit higher than Will Muschamp.

Top Bottom