I have a confession, I've become a Arkansas Razorback fan

Donovan

Reaction score
I thought I really disliked Bielema, but I think it was only because he was the skunks' head coach. The main reason I like Arkansas is they run the old-school type offense and they huddle-up after each play. I can't stand the new hurry-up style that the Oregon's and Baylor's run. I'm sick of watching teams that run up to the line and then stop and all the players look over at those stupid posters of different photos and cartoon characters on them.

Yea, I know I sound like old guy yelling from the porch telling the kids to get off his yard :p

So, Delta Hog, if you are still browsing through our site you have a new fan. However, I still find Lizhoney (for those that remember that lady that sings songs on YouTube after games) creepy! Lastly, this is not a team I'd want to meet up with in a bowl game, they are hitting on all cylinders.

Wait wait are you trying to tell me you hate the posters, held up by a graduate assistant, of Kim Kardashian, Lebron James, A comic sans font representation of the letter "G", and Bay Area rapper Lil' B?

What is wrong with you, man?

I thought I really disliked Bielema, but I think it was only because he was the skunks' head coach. The main reason I like Arkansas is they run the old-school type offense and they huddle-up after each play. I can't stand the new hurry-up style that the Oregon's and Baylor's run. I'm sick of watching teams that run up to the line and then stop and all the players look over at those stupid posters of different photos and cartoon characters on them.

Yea, I know I sound like old guy yelling from the porch telling the kids to get off his yard :p

So, Delta Hog, if you are still browsing through our site you have a new fan. However, I still find Lizhoney (for those that remember that lady that sings songs on YouTube after games) creepy! Lastly, this is not a team I'd want to meet up with in a bowl game, they are hitting on all cylinders.

I have a confession, no one cares about your confession, other than the fact that you are clueless.

My wife is from there so I've become a fan as well. I hate the SEC, so I've found a way to like them.

I would, too . . . But the card told me to go for two times the hate.

Top Bottom