UW LB Marcus Trotter: If you're from WI, you hate MN. If you're from MN, you hate WI

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Love these quotes - love how much this game means this year!!!!

After squeaking by Iowa Sunday, it didn't take long for the excitement to build.

"If you're from Wisconsin, you hate Minnesota. If you're from Minnesota, you hate Wisconsin. It's such a huge game and we're just excited to play for the Axe. There's a lot more emphasis on this game too just because it's for the Big Ten Championship Game. We're definitely going to have a hard week of preparation," said linebacker Marcus Trotter.

"It's pretty crazy. Rivalry game. It's all on the line for going to the championship game. It's a special time. It's a special moment for these kids who worked so hard to get to this spot and Minnesota has too. So know we're all going to put our best foot forward this week and work like crazy," said Badgers head coach Gary Andersen.

http://www.wxow.com/story/27463707/2014/11/23/badgers-cant-wait-for-gophers

Go Gophers!!

Trotter and Cam Botticelli were high school teammates. Looking foward to a very physical and great ball game. The young men from WI on Minnesota's roster didnt have Badger offers. I look for them kids to play with a little extra motivation in front of there home state crowd. Go Gophers

I'm from Wisconsin, live in wisconsin, graduated with a degree from Wisconsin, and I hate Wisconsin collegiate sports.

'splain dat!

That sounds like a good story. How did you become a Gopher fan?

I started my collegiate career at Minnesota, transferred to a UW school due to fear of not getting accepted to Carlson (would have been close, but I quit instead, cause that's what I do). Moved back to the Cities after graduation and have since moved back to Wisconsin due to work transfers.

I'm a Gopher fan for all collegiate sports. The rest of my allegiances are too difficult to explain but make no geographical sense.

Dad and friends are all Badger fans. I've got about 10 group text threads talking junk to wisky honks. This is a biiiig weekend for me.

Trotter and Cam Botticelli were high school teammates. Looking foward to a very physical and great ball game. The young men from WI on Minnesota's roster didnt have Badger offers. I look for them kids to play with a little extra motivation in front of there home state crowd. Go Gophers

Mostly true, but I do believe Elmore had a WI offer.

I'm from Wisconsin, live in wisconsin, graduated with a degree from Wisconsin, and I hate Wisconsin collegiate sports.

'splain dat!

Saint Paul (the man, not the city) persecuted Christians for a time. He got his act together eventually too. Congrats for being on the right side of all that is good and just despite having been dealt a really crappy hand in life.

Keelon Brookins and Tyler Marz were from Minnesota and defected to the dark side. hope they have a bad weekend.

Keelon Brookins and Tyler Marz were from Minnesota and defected to the dark side. hope they have a bad weekend.

"Were." That's right.

I wouldn't say I hate Wisconsin. Most of the time, anyway. I just pity them. I only hate them when they field athletic teams.

'splain dat!

I'd rather just blindly embrace it. Seems natural to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Paul (the man, not the city) persecuted Christians for a time. He got his act together eventually too. Congrats for being on the right side of all that is good and just despite having been dealt a really crappy hand in life.

I was married at his church ya know!

Top Bottom