Marq/Wojo lose to Neb-Omaha

Go4

Reaction score
allowing 97 points to UN-O. 2% chance that wojo stresses defense in practice.

Things are going to be ugly for the Screaming Eagles this year.

GW 100% expected this. And will be tweeting Wojo appropriate adjustments immediately.

I love this thread

There was a reason Buzz bolted one of the highest paying jobs in the country. Sounds like the cupboard was pretty bare. UNO gave several teams a run for their money in the preseason last year as well. Finally broke through.

Careful guys, some of my riders whine if Marquette is even mentioned in a thread... starting one just about them? Tears may start flowing!

Anyway, brutal game. Ugly. Plenty of time to get things worked out; big three games coming up in Orlando. Would love to get 2 of 3 or 3/3, but could be tough.

9 guys able to play currently and on of those doesn't. Tallest of the 8 who play is 6'7". Will be nice to add Fischer (6'11", 245) in a few weeks.

Only 1 guy on the roster who played more than 13.5 mpg for us last year. True freshman Sandy Cohen has been starting.

Nonetheless, there is plenty of talent -- no excuse for losing to Omaha. (BTW, Minnesota kids Mike Rostampour had 11 & 11 and Marcus Tyus had 9 & 6 on 4/5 shooting.)

The Warriors will be fine. Time to get back to work and correct issues. Disgusting game yesterday though. Yuck.

(PS-the Buzz commentary isn't fact-based. Not even close.)

I'm sure that somehow, Tom Crean and Mbakwe are at least partially to blame for this...

Marquette still has a basketball team. I thought that folded last year when their coach who would never leave the best job in Merica up and left. Hard to believe they would hire a Duke alum...those guys can't coach for nothing. Guess beggers can't be choosers.

The Warriors will be fine. Time to get back to work and correct issues.

Wow, you were right. Last night they pulled out a home win vs New Jersey Institute of Technology in the final minute. Big win for Wojo -- little known fact, but NJIT possibly is the next east coast B1G team.

Warriors look terrible.

Careful guys, some of my riders

Funny coming from a Woody rider like yourself.

"Am I guaranteeing that all this will be done in eight years?" Teague said. "No. But that's our goal."

The Warriors will be fine.

The athletic village will be fine, only thing I'm concerned about are the basketball and football practice facilities which will be built and a lot sooner than many thought.

If they build it all, good, if they cut some stuff (not related to the basketball/football facilities) I could care less.

Need a "when did GW jump the shark" poll. Had to be one of his earlier Mbakwe "no chance" threads. Now the posts all seem to be attempts to stir the pot

GW is a very well informed, opinionated poster. I really enjoy his nonsense.

Almost as much as tinyarch's.

Top Bottom