Roll call for Big Ten West Division Title Game at wisconsin?

What does everyone recommend for food to buy and eat at CR?

Tickets purchased!! We will be in the lower deck in the endzone opposite the students. I'll run in the locker room myself to get the Axe if I have to!

Ill be in the student section wit 4+ Gopher fans and also 4 badger fans. Booze, Axe, B1G West title, and watching it all unfold with the Badger fans leaving in anger. Ive never been this excited to go to a Gopher event.

Myself and 3 friends will be there. Section V. Staying at the Dahlmann.

8 of us going. Not sure what section but in one of the endzones row 9. Staying at the Sheraton (about a mile away). Also was in Lincoln last weekend so hoping to bring some luck. SKI-U-MAH! Down with becky!

Edit. Section Z3

7 Gophers headed for Y3! Was also in Lincoln this past weekend and happy to see a good Gopher crowd down there. Sounds like Madison should be solid as well.

I posted this on the ticket exchange as well but if someone has an extra ticket let me know. I'm trying to get to the game but will probably have to go by myself. I'd prefer to sit with some Gopher fans rather than buy one on stubhub and end up in the middle of red.

In baby. Group of 2 in section D...making it a day trip!

Bought two tickets today through the U website. Will call in the morning to see where they are at as it did not say online. Bought two tickets and it will be a group of 4 of us making the 7 hour trek from west central MN! Can't wait for Saturday!

I posted this on the ticket exchange as well but if someone has an extra ticket let me know. I'm trying to get to the game but will probably have to go by myself. I'd prefer to sit with some Gopher fans rather than buy one on stubhub and end up in the middle of red.

sent you a message.

Tickets purchased!! We will be in the lower deck in the endzone opposite the students. I'll run in the locker room myself to get the Axe if I have to!

Me too! Just called the Gopher Ticket office to see where my tickets are at. Section YZ, Row 63, Seats 7 & 8! Can't wait for Saturday!!

The number of GHs going is awesome. This weekend is going to rock. I know of the event at the fieldhouse, but suspect that will be quite red. Anyone know of pregame Gopher fan gatherings?

The number of GHs going is awesome. This weekend is going to rock. I know of the event at the fieldhouse, but suspect that will be quite red. Anyone know of pregame Gopher fan gatherings?

Sounds like a lot of the commenters on here are planning to tail gate but I'd be interested in trying to take a specific bar over and turn it GOLD before the game and/or after the game

We have a group of 4 going, 15th row section V. LET'S GET THAT AXE BACK BABY!!!!!!

Sounds like a lot of the commenters on here are planning to tail gate but I'd be interested in trying to take a specific bar over and turn it GOLD before the game and/or after the game

Here is where the Goal Line Club will be set up before the game and I would reccomend everyone to go.

Buckingham's Bar & Grill
801 Regent Street
Madison, WI 53715

Here is where the Goal Line Club will be set up before the game and I would reccomend everyone to go. Buckingham's Bar & Grill 801 Regent Street Madison, WI 53715

Link for details?

Link for details?

I copied and pasted the portion of the email I received from the goal line club as I am a member. It is below:

Saturday pre-game gathering
Buckingham’s Bar & Grill
801 Regent Street
Madison, WI 53715
www.buckinghamsmadison.com
Join other Gopher fans and the opposition at this impromptu pre-game gathering. No registration required. Fans are on their own for their food and refreshments. Buckingham’s is eight blocks from Camp Randall Stadium.

Hey GopherHolers!

Long time/first timer! Happy to have gotten back into GopherHole posting. :)

I'm making the trip to Madison with my lady friend and roomate for my GOLDEN Birthday this Saturday! We've locked down a hotel room, but are looking for the best place to purchase tickets. Does anyone have any suggestions on sites to buy, where to sit and/or ballpark prices? My first time on a road game, so any help given is appreciated.

Thanks!

I copied and pasted the portion of the email I received from the goal line club as I am a member. It is below:

Saturday pre-game gathering
Buckingham’s Bar & Grill
801 Regent Street
Madison, WI 53715
www.buckinghamsmadison.com
Join other Gopher fans and the opposition at this impromptu pre-game gathering. No registration required. Fans are on their own for their food and refreshments. Buckingham’s is eight blocks from Camp Randall Stadium.

Thanks.

I just signed up on that Creative Charters 1-day trip. Going by myself, but should be fun. Karen said the bus will be parking by that Buckingham's place and that's where all the people on their charter(s) will be hanging out. I'm getting my ticket thru CC, and she said the seats will likely be up in section AA.

As another poster stated, it can take forever to get into Camp Randall. Probably on account of all the fat cheezweezels waddling to their seats. Allow at least half an hour. I went to a game in Madison about 8 years ago (I think Mason was still coaching). We got shellacked 51-3 or thereabouts. We were already down by 2 scores by the time we made it to our seats.

Top Bottom