Roll call for Big Ten West Division Title Game at wisconsin?

Still looking for a few tickets in the $40-60 range if anyone is simply trying to ditch them. Would also take singles and head over to the student section if you only have one extra available.

(Apparently you can't quote posts from another thread on your phone using Tapatalk, which is what I was attempting to do. Or delete posts. So I'll just leave this here...)

Apologies for my error, GH'ers.

Check out the carry-in policy at uwbadgers.com/facilities/carryin policies. [might not be exact url; just go to uwbadgers. com and click]

The rent-a-cops can be strict or not. At Gate 1, where the Ys go, they are fairly lenient, especially if you are older or with kids. The student section is hard core and it takes a LONG time to get in. In Section X, I've never waited longer than 10 minutes to get in all season (this is Gate 1).

I am at the Radisson they have transportation to and from the stadium and it was only 99 bucks for a night

what good hotels have people found?

I almost flew in for it. The Edgewater is a good hotel and had availability yesterday. It's close to State Street but a bit nicer than the dives you find really close meaning you'll likely interact with less 23 year old recent grads.

I am now. Got a ticket from a fellow gopherholer. Super excited!

In! 0-2 lifetime at Camp Randall - time to change that fortune. Super pumped.

Go Gophers!!

We'll be pre-gaming at:

Monk's Bar & Grill
8313 Murphy Dr, Middleton, WI 53562
(608) 833-7001

It's about 15-minutes west of Camp Randall off Highway 12 and Highway 14 (University Drive). Highway 12 is the best way to approach the stadium from the west (avoid I-94). Monk's is a good place for lunch and/or drinks. Normally we tailgate but with the cold weather, we'll stay warm as long as possible before kick-off. Start at Monk's, drive to a parking lot, and walk around Camp Randy before our big win.

SKI-U-MAH and Go Gophers!

Turns out we aren't going but I will be cheering extra hard from our house. GO GOPHERS!

Just leaving the cities! Go Gophers.

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/c0ndsXVaPwc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Picked up some tickets today, long time season ticket holder and this will be my first road game. Now I just have to find out the best parking situation and hang-out. I always park at the state fair during the year and shuttle to the Bank is their a similar set up in Madison.

Will be tailgating on Regent St early, wearing gold! This will be my 14th Gopher-Badger game in 15 years (missed '02 due to the indoor marching band concert). Cheer LOUD everyone!!!

First Post!

Going with a buddy 18th row 50 yard line.

Been a Vikings season tix holder for almost a decade,

Whole family has Gopher Football Tix,

Next year I'm doing both!!!!!

Taking highway 12 to Hwy 14 (University) going east to University Bay Drive - north to lot 130 - lots of parking and a "good walk" to the stadium! You can also take a shuttle- but its more fun to walk.

First Post!

Going with a buddy 18th row 50 yard line.

Been a Vikings season tix holder for almost a decade,

Whole family has Gopher Football Tix,

Next year I'm doing both!!!!!

With seats like those, I guess that makes you and your buddy ace and deuce ;-) Nice job scoring those seats!

We have arrived, and judging by the license plates we saw, there should be a fair amount of gopher fans tomorrow. And yes, madison has a distinct stench.

We have arrived, and judging by the license plates we saw, there should be a fair amount of gopher fans tomorrow. And yes, madison has a distinct stench.

That could be me. I ran out of deodorant.

In the Dells and, well, it's the Dells. Kids like the water park though. Can't wait to see how much maroon and gold is in camp randy.

In the Dells and, well, it's the Dells. Kids like the water park though. Can't wait to see how much maroon and gold is in camp randy.

I am on the fence. The SO/GF told me she would get up hit the road with me at 7 if that is what I want to do.

We have to stay near the capitol at the Eddgwater or Hilton and that will be cost a little bit more, and the tickets are not bad on Vivid and Stubhub, so this is a tough call.

The bottom line is I am going to Indy if we win, so I'd hate to miss a stop along the way, financial challenges aside.

The decision is open at this point.

On our way from West Central MN!! Hoping to get there around 11!

Gametime weather from Accuweather.com: Temp 44 Degrees; Wind 10 mph SSW.

Perfect weather for a history making matchup!

Top Bottom