***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS UMBC IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Is this the same damn reffing crew from Puerto Rico? Geeze

Konate and Martin haven't played

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're up by 20...explain to me what, exactly, we are complaining about.

I bought BTN Plus for Minnesota, paid $9.95 for 30 days...hope I get better than this in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah my stream sucks - on the running score I can't tell the 5's from the 2's or the 7's from the 5's... Thank God the BTN is there for us.

FYI-it appears to cancel BTN Plus you have to email them. Can't do it on your account. Classy, BTN.

FYI-it appears to cancel BTN Plus you have to email them. Can't do it on your account. Classy, BTN.

So who do you email and how do you do it? I can't even find anything on the website. I also didn't know it automatically renewed until someone said it on here. Is that really true? What's the point of a one month subscription if it is going to automatically renew? I hate this so much. I should just become an Indiana fan.

BTN is just like ESPN: Buy up all the TV rights and then don't show half the games. That way you have watch the games they show and build ratings.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

HOGWASH I TELL YA!

So who do you email and how do you do it? I can't even find anything on the website. I also didn't know it automatically renewed until someone said it on here. Is that really true? What's the point of a one month subscription if it is going to automatically renew? I hate this so much. I should just become an Indiana fan.

Yes. It automatically renews. You should reply to the email you got when you signed up or send to [email protected]. If they don't cancel I am disputing on my CC and sending them the email I sent.

I had to do a lot of work to find out what the heck UMBC stood for. They may be a cupcake, but I bet they could win a football game against some of the SEC opponents today.

My complaint is the pathetic non conference home schedule. Might as well get Eden Prairie or Hopkins.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we had a choice with these last three opponents. This is part of the pre-season NIT.

What did Mo do to get a technical?

He swatted a shot and it looked like he yelled or said something to the guy. Like what happens after 75% of the blocks in a game of basketball. But I guess the ref didn't take kindly to it.

Way too much trash talking and hotdoging in BB. Much less in women's BB.

Way too much trash talking and hotdoging in BB. Much less in women's BB.

Agreed. I think there is nothing better when a guy tries to show off with an unnecessarily flashy dunk, and then karma slaps him in the face and he misses the shot. Its like when those clowns in football start celebrating early and drop the ball on the one. Pure gold.

diference is in the right situation a flashy dunk can turn momentum in a heatbeat

diference is in the right situation a flashy dunk can turn momentum in a heartbeat

I wonder if this is just your emotional opinion or if there is any evidence to back it up? Is it the athletic move that turns the momentum or the made basket or is it neither? Any sociologists out there to help us out?

At some point in this game; Joey and Buggs were getting subbed in and out like crazy. Pitino had a timeout and took Buggs out after Buggs was not in for more then a minute. The game continued and Buggs stood up and "argued" (or presented an argument to) with Pitino and Pitino gestured for him to check into the game.

I'm glad to see Buggs care about his playing time, but does anyone know what happened there? Buggs played hard for the rest of the first half and this is the most minutes he has gotten in a game this season as a result.

Top Bottom