PiPress: Nate Mason poised for takeoff

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Marcus:

Mason had a season-high 15 points, five assists, four rebounds and two steals in Thursday's 109-57 win over Division II Franklin Pierce.

"'Confidence' would probably be the word," Gophers coach Richard Pitino said. "Nate, he was the one guy versus Louisville where the lights weren't too bright for him. I really like him. He's been really good in practice. This isn't like just a game thing. He's been very good, very solid across the board at everything."

http://www.twincities.com/gophers/c...rce=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Go Gophers!!

Gophers look great at guard next year again with Mason, Squirrel, Dorsey, McBrayer, McNeil and Jarvis. Need to see the big guys develop strongly this year.

I think Mason is the definition of a sleeper recruit.

Maybe I'm crazy but I see a bit of Trey Burke in Mason. I don't think we'll fully see it until his sophomore year(when he's a starter) but there are many similarities.

Maybe I'm crazy but I see a bit of Trey Burke in Mason. I don't think we'll fully see it until his sophomore year(when he's a starter) but their are many similarities.
Interesting comparison. I like it.

Top Bottom