Black Friday Deals

Gopherfan12

Reaction score
Anybody know if Goldy's Locker Room does like a black Friday type sale online? I'm trying to stock up on my Gopher gear. Thanks!

I think both the U bookstore and fanatics.com do a black friday/cyber monday sale as well.

I wonder if the ticket office will do the golden ticket thing they did back in Tubby's last year. That was a good way to go to several games if you didn't risk it on the marquee games.

Black Friday

I wonder if the ticket office will do the golden ticket thing they did back in Tubby's last year. That was a good way to go to several games if you didn't risk it on the marquee games.

They did last year. I bought tix to Purdue & N'western hoops for $15 and Michigan & Michigan St puck for $20.

They did last year. I bought tix to Purdue & N'western hoops for $15 and Michigan & Michigan St puck for $20.

Did they do the golden ticket where you could buy a ticket for $90 that was valid for every conference game till they lost?

So you could go to any game you wanted, but if they lost the game you attended then you were done.

Did they do the golden ticket where you could buy a ticket for $90 that was valid for every conference game till they lost?

So you could go to any game you wanted, but if they lost the game you attended then you were done.

My bad, I forgot about the Golden ticket deal. I don't think they did that.

If they had, everyone would have likely been burned by the aforementioned N'western game.

The Black Friday deals they've had in the past were crap. I never bothered to buy anything.

My bad, I forgot about the Golden ticket deal. I don't think they did that.

If they had, everyone would have likely been burned by the aforementioned N'western game.

If you had it two years ago you could have gotten 5 games out of it if you skipped the Michigan game when they were #5.

They should bring that back. I don't think there is any shortage of tickets this year, but I could be wrong.

This afternoon Gopher Sports announced a Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Sale.

Top Bottom