Gray waived by Vikings

Too bad:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Dang. Vikings have some decent pass catching tight ends already. Would have been nice to see his college ability/potential come through in the NFL.

Wouldn't surprise me if they add him to the practice squad after clearing waivers.

Take some pressure off of Rudolph & Ford during practice.

I never liked the Vikings.

Man, this is disappointing. Hoping he is still able to play somewhere, if not on the Vikes practice squad or something.

Will clear waivers and sign to practice squad.

Hope he is put on the practice squad. He will play somewhere so this is ok just as long as he doesn't sign with Green Bay. Ufdah

Gray claimed by Bills, probably a better situation for him than the Vikes.

Haaa! I thought the same thing when I saw Buffalo.

I'm not gonna lie. Some of the pictures I've seen look really awesome. For all the awful temperatures weave to endure, we deserve a sweet snow storm like that every once in a while.

I'm not gonna lie. Some of the pictures I've seen look really awesome. For all the awful temperatures weave to endure, we deserve a sweet snow storm like that every once in a while.

Okay, I don't know exactly why, but I found this photo funny when I googled Buffalo NY snowstorm.

winter+1.jpg

What makes you want what they have? Multiple people have died, the whole city is shut down, ambulances can't get anywhere, and people are running out of food. I know I'm certainly praying for them over there, not wishing we had that much snow.

The difference with their snowstorms is that it's supposed to be 60 degrees this weekend in Buffalo. We get that much snow in November and it's staying til at least April.

Top Bottom