Media Predictions: Gophers at Huskers

After the Indiana-SMU basketball game there was a BTN sports show and 3 of the 4 guys on the show picked the Gophers to win. I'm not sure of their names.

Anybody know if there's a place I can get alerts sent to my phone for the game that are read out loud? I'm going to miss most of the Nebraska game while packing food at Feed My Starving Children. So I won't be able to grab my phone out of my pocket to check periodically.

Seems like almost everyone has picked up against the spread. Straight up the picks seem to lean Nebraska but not by a lot. Pretty much everyone is calling for a close game.

Yes, all that is true. It's only colored a little bit because often they never reveal anything but against the spread.

Anybody know if there's a place I can get alerts sent to my phone for the game that are read out loud? I'm going to miss most of the Nebraska game while packing food at Feed My Starving Children. So I won't be able to grab my phone out of my pocket to check periodically.
I heart radio app has kfan on it. That used to be the way I listened to games while I was in China.

Sent from my 78Dian 78P01 using Tapatalk

I heart radio app has kfan on it. That used to be the way I listened to games while I was in China.

Sent from my 78Dian 78P01 using Tapatalk

Cool, I'll have to see if I can get away with having one earbud in for the game. Great idea!

Crap, no headphones allowed. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and toes the entire time and hope the rest of you can carry them to victory without me watching.

Crap, no headphones allowed. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and toes the entire time and hope the rest of you can carry them to victory without me watching.

DVR and watch the game later?

Espn app allows you to setup various alerts for your favorite teams including quarter updates, scoring updates, team news, etc...

Top Bottom