***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS WESTERN KENTUCKY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
A solid test tonight. Let's hope we take don't hack like we did against Louisville. I'd also like to see us establish a 3-point threat or two.

Being a cord cutter, I'm glad this game is on ESPN3 instead of BTN. Can't wait to see our guys in action since I barely caught any of the Louisville game.

#44 George Fant

I think the guy to watch tonight for WKU is #44 George Fant. Saw him a couple years ago in the NCAA Tournament, and he was productive vs. Kansas as an undersized PF (6-6, 250). The Hilltoppers gave KU quite a scare that night in Kansas City as a #16 seed.

Can't get ESPN3 with DirecTV as my provider - so going to have to watch on my phone (Verizon) - don't trust the 'free streamer sites' as last year one that I used attached a bad virus to the laptop... No 'real' TV sucks - Thanks BTN :(

Being a cord cutter, I'm glad this game is on ESPN3 instead of BTN. Can't wait to see our guys in action since I barely caught any of the Louisville game.

Lame.

I was wondering why the Big Ten network wasn't carrying this. They don't have the rights I take it?

Nate mason looking really good and an Elliot dunk!!! Good start!

Good start. WKU has 7 turnovers already to our 2. That's encouraging - that's what we want to do, and you want things to go according to plan against the mid-majors. Hopefully we run away with this one.

The flying Squirrel obviously thinks he's a shooter. So far, not so much.

They are playing very aggressively tonight and doing a much better job of not fouling. A fun game to watch

Mathieu's telling everybody to R E L A X

Love hearing announcers raving about our players. Homer Drew is downright giddy about Mathieu.

I think this might be one of the better offensive teams we've had in a while.

Love me some Nate Mason, wow. He seems better than I remember Dre being as a freshman.

I am convinced Buggs just needs more game experience. Everytime he's had extended play time, he's done pretty well.

Nate Mason is Good! It's possible he'll be pushing our starters(Hollins, Matheiu) as the season goes on.

Morris is so dangerous as a slasher. He's got the handles and his long, wirey frame allow him to get around defenders.

Top Bottom