***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS WESTERN KENTUCKY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I thought Charles was quite a bit more fundamentally sound than I've seen him in the past. I watched just him for extended periods when he was out there. He seemed to know his assignment, when to switch (better than some other players) and boxed out effectively. Good things happen when he's in there. He's one of the few who didn't play scared or tentative against the elite team last week.

That's what I thought also, he has looked a lot better out there, he got pushed out of position on the defensive boards one time and cost the team a rebound basket, he looked better though, he just has to decide to get and keep his position at the defensive end of the court a little better, he can shoot though, buried a three and his other one was half way down before it spun out.

I was pleasantly surprised with Buggs also. Not sure why he is immediately behind Konate and Martin off the bench, but obviously Pitino has seen plenty of him.

That position is going to be platooned all year.

I hope I'm wrong, but from what I've seen, he's a liability still.

I disagree. I think he noticeably makes the team better. Makes smart decisions, plays hard, plays with confidence, and has a nice looking stroke. Can't ask for much more. We can agree to disagree! :)

Top Bottom