Week 12: Other Games Thread

It's actually quite incredible how FSU survives every week. It's awesome TV. I just wish they were more likable.

Wish I could say I was surprised but FSU just pulled ahead of Miami. Looking like FSU is going to escape yet again.....too bad, really wanted to see them get beat, maybe Miami will figure out a way to score again but second half has been all FSU.

Why does it suck? Just curious. I'm sure the main reason is because a Bielema coached team just won it. Just wondeing if there were other reasons.

It looks like a trophy that the state high school cheerleading champion would get. That said, you are probably right in your assumption that I am biased against Bielema. Anyway good win and looks to be greatly appreciated by your fans.

It's 11:30 in Miami right now. Do people on the east coast sleep? The people at the game won't get home till 1am.

It's 11:30 in Miami right now. Do people on the east coast sleep? The people at the game won't get home till 1am.

Everyone just stays up later and sleeps in later out east. The local news comes on at 11pm instead of 10pm. It took me awhile to get used to it when I lived on the east coast.

Arizona St about to screw the pooch on any chance of playoffs.

I think Oregon St should go for it on 4th down here, but looks like they are punting.

Or it was the right call as Oregon St gets a pick 6 and will be up 8. Might have been better to go down on the 5 yard line...

Down goes the Sun Devils. Now we just need the south winner to knock off Oregon. I'd guess UCLA would have the best chance.

Corvallis is where Pac 12 MNC hopes go to die.

So what are the rankings going to look like on Tuesday? My guess:

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Florida St.
4. Mississippi St.
5. TCU
6. Baylor
7. Ohio St.
8. Ole Miss
9. UCLA
10. Georgia
11. Michigan St.
12. Kansas St.
13. Wisconsin
14. Arizona St.
15. Auburn

...A&M. The camera is so far away for this game, it looks like it's on a blimp.

That will be fixed next year with the teardown and redevelopment of the west side of the stadium. The current press box sits 12-14 stories over field level, but will be relocated to be part of the new second deck.

That will be fixed next year with the teardown and redevelopment of the west side of the stadium. The current press box sits 12-14 stories over field level, but will be relocated to be part of the new second deck.

I think it was just as much the guy operating the camera too. It's like the zoom didn't work or something. The camera was essentially showing sideline to sideline.

I think it was just as much the guy operating the camera too. It's like the zoom didn't work or something. The camera was essentially showing sideline to sideline.

They probably wanted to keep our coordinators in view at all times to prove that the calls were not, in fact, being made by chimpanzees.

So what are the rankings going to look like on Tuesday? My guess:

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Florida St.
4. Mississippi St.
5. TCU
6. Baylor
7. Ohio St.
8. Ole Miss
9. UCLA
10. Georgia
11. Michigan St.
12. Kansas St.
13. Wisconsin
14. Arizona St.
15. Auburn

I was close. Had Baylor and Ohio St. switched. Also had Wisconsin too high, surprised they only moved up four spots after that last win. They're playing a lot better than Arizona, Arizona St. and Auburn right now.

Congrats to the Fighting Fitzgerald's of NW. Love seeing that stupid, dumbfounded look on the face of Notre Lame fans after the FG went through the uprights. Makes our win against them look better too. :D

Likewise, you guys had better beat Wisconsin or it makes our loss to you guys look even worse. College football is crazy! One week, you beat Wisonsin, the next week you get your ass kicked by Iowa. One week, you smoke Iowa, the next week...

I'm seriously pulling for you guys to win back the Axe this year!!!

Top Bottom