Week 12: Other Games Thread

As much as I hate to say it, Wisconsin has a good case as the best team in the B1G at the moment. If they were taking on OSU next weekend I'm not sure who would be favored on a neutral field. They're running roughshod over Nebraska.

If they continue to play well, I wouldn't be shocked if he wins the Heisman. His numbers are ridiculous. Prescott doesn't look good today and is overrated in my opinion.

NE just turned it over again. Abdullah is a fumble machine.
It could come down to Gordan & Mariotta.

And this game might just clinch it for Gordon. Jesus H what a performance.

Gordon is going to break the record. Normally they would take him out at this point but he only needs a few yards and I'm sure they know that. If he plays the whole game he might get to 500 in the game.

Edit: Nevermind, he already broke it.

And this game might just clinch it for Gordon. Jesus H what a performance.

Gotta give credit to their OL as well. The holes he is running through are ridiculous.

Interesting, Gregory is hurt for NE. I don't like injuries but that could be huge for next week.

Gotta give credit to their OL as well. The holes he is running through are ridiculous.

Interesting, Gregory is hurt for NE. I don't like injuries but that could be huge for next week.

Yeah will be interesting to see if that is something that keeps him out next week. Wisconsin has played great and Nebraska has been horrible (lots of self inflicted wounds and stupid mistakes). The bad part is we are going to see a pissed off Huskers team next week in Lincoln after getting humiliated like this by Wisconsin.

Gordon is going to break the record. Normally they would take him out at this point but he only needs a few yards and I'm sure they know that. If he plays the whole game he might get to 500 in the game.

Edit: Nevermind, he already broke it.

Ain't it awesome?!!

56 unanswered points for the Badgers. Gross. What the hell Nebraska

Ain't it awesome?!!

Not really.

I was curious how close he was to catching Barry Sander's record of 2,626 in just 11 regular season games. Even if WI goes to the conference championship game, he would have to average 239 yards a game to catch him. Barry averaged 239 yards a game the entire season in 1988. Incredible.

Mississippi St. not using their timeouts for some reason.

Not really.

I was curious how close he was to catching Barry Sander's record of 2,626 in just 11 regular season games. Even if WI goes to the conference championship game, he would have to average 239 yards a game to catch him. Barry averaged 239 yards a game the entire season in 1988. Incredible.

I hear ya. I was just more interested in seeing Pelini explode.

Notre Dame v Northwestern. WTF was ND doing not just kneeling on it?

Ha, now they are going to lose. Just missed OT FG. NW just needs a FG

Northwestern Beats Notre Dame!!! B1G rocks!

Wow, I underestimated Northwestern. They have some good wins this year. Almost beat us too. They're a dangerous little team.

Congrats to the Fighting Fitzgerald's of NW. Love seeing that stupid, dumbfounded look on the face of Notre Lame fans after the FG went through the uprights. Makes our win against them look better too. :D

Could be a big shakeup at the top. Florida St. is losing.

The team (Missouri) that lost to the worst team in the Big Ten (Indiana) is beating A&M. The camera is so far away for this game, it looks like it's on a blimp.

Could be a big shakeup at the top. Florida St. is losing.

The team (Missouri) that lost to the worst team in the Big Ten (Indiana) is beating A&M. The camera is so far away for this game, it looks like it's on a blimp.

FSU has been behind a lot this year but always seems to figure out a way to come back. I hate cheering for Miami but I really want to see FSU go down in flames because of all the crap Winston and the team has pulled.

PS The LSU_Arkansas trophy sucks. "The boot"?

Why does it suck? Just curious. I'm sure the main reason is because a Bielema coached team just won it. Just wondeing if there were other reasons.

Why does it suck? Just curious. I'm sure the main reason is because a Bielema coached team just won it. Just wondeing if there were other reasons.

Congrats on the win DeltaHog. You guys have been so close so many times.

Man. Arkansas finally wins. It was fun while it lasted.

Top Bottom