All Things Peter Mortell Tweets Thread - This Guy Is Hilarious

Okay, I'm sold on this guy being a Twitter wizard and all... but if this young man takes a smart safety on a bad snap late in the game next week to win us the Axe... he will be my personal hero for years to come.

Many of you know where I'm going with this.

why..... WHY WOULD YOU MENTION THIS

Okay, I'm sold on this guy being a Twitter wizard and all... but if this young man takes a smart safety on a bad snap late in the game next week to win us the Axe... he will be my personal hero for years to come.

For some reason there's no record in my memory of us ever playing Michigan in 2003 or Wisconsin in 2005??? I may need to go look deeper in my "Mind Palace."

I think you made that up

not from mortell, but this is pretty funny

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

These are kind of old, here are a few newer ones:

He didn't write this one, but hilarious:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>RT <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB">@ESPNCFB</a>: 2014 Heisman Trophy Finalists are:

•Marcus Mariota
•Melvin Gordon
•Amari Cooper
❤️ <a href="https://twitter.com/PMortell37">@PMortell37</a> &#55357;&#56470; <a href="http://t.co/TMZWeTiXWw">pic.twitter.com/TMZWeTiXWw</a></p>— GOPHERgossip (@GOPHERgossip) <a href="https://twitter.com/GOPHERgossip/status/542106562559741952">December 9, 2014</a></blockquote>

Go Gophers!!

At some point Pete felt like a man in a woman's body. Then he was born.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Mortell with another classic.

A new holder?

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;" title="Embedded Tweet" height="210"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Do they even sell the #37 jersey?

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Mortell with another classic.

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;" title="Embedded Tweet" height="730"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Huh...maybe "He's Got a Big Leg" is more descriptive than superlative.

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Within Twitter when you are viewing a specific tweet, click on the "More" button (looks like three little dots), then choose Embed tweet. Then simply copy (Ctrl + c) the embed coding that pops up for that tweet in Twitter and paste (Ctrl + v) it into a post on Gopherhole wherever you want that tweet to appear with in the structure of a new post/reply/quote, etc.

Here is the tweet you were trying to embed.

Within Twitter when you are viewing a specific tweet, click on the "More" button (looks like three little dots), then choose Embed tweet. Then simply copy (Ctrl + c) the embed coding that pops up for that tweet in Twitter and paste (Ctrl + v) it into a post on Gopherhole wherever you want that tweet to appear with in the structure of a new post/reply/quote, etc.

Lol@ Blair Walsh's response:

Blair Walsh (@BlairWalsh3)
12/27/14, 9:29 PM
@PMortell37 please NEVER again refer to yourself in 3rd person using your college jersey number ;)

THANK YOU! I looked at that and it looked complicated...but then again
I was watching the Vikings and drinking ;)

I'm not trying to credit this tweet to me, but I think Gopher Football deleted it, as it's not in their feed anymore...or am I going crazy?

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

I hope that's not asbestos raining down after those punts....:confused: :D

Top Bottom