#1 NDSU about to lose to Northern Iowa

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Panthers only 5-4 on the year, but they are up 23-3 with 5 minutes left. So sad to hear our neighbors are losing.

Panthers only 5-4 on the year, but they are up 23-3 with 5 minutes left. So sad to hear our neighbors are losing.

Well, I take back my other post. Maybe Iowa shouldn't challenge Northern Iowa to a trophy game.

I don't watch D-2 football. Who cares?

It'll be tough to maintain a program at that level during the coaching transition. I wish them success...I just hope they lose enough where I never have to hear about them again.

Just saw that. They got blown out, less than 200 yards of offense. I haven't seen them play this year but it appears they aren't as good as year's past. They struggled to beat Western Illinois earlier this season too.

33 wins in a row though, pretty incredible.

The Bison have has a very good run, but their fans are out of control thinking their team is God's gift to football. The city of Fargo may be under suicide watch tonight.

It'll be tough to maintain a program at that level during the coaching transition. I wish them success...I just hope they lose enough where I never have to hear about them again.

My thoughts exactly.

I herd North Dakota will be out of the Sagarin top 50 bison-day.

Top Bottom