A few thoughts from tonights win

Stan

Reaction score
1. Great to get a win, would have hated to get swept by Jan.

2. KLOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. That's all. #Hatty

3. I'm a bit concerned early this season about Wilcox's play.

4. WTF has happened to the crowd at Mariucci. My gosh it was dead in there most of the night and wayyyyy too many open seats. It's the least talked about crowd issue of the Big 3, but the most obvious.

1. Great to get a win, would have hated to get swept by Jan.

2. KLOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. That's all. #Hatty

3. I'm a bit concerned early this season about Wilcox's play.

4. WTF has happened to the crowd at Mariucci. My gosh it was dead in there most of the night and wayyyyy too many open seats. It's the least talked about crowd issue of the Big 3, but the most obvious.

As to number 4, its been discussed. You said it was dead "most of the night", I think part of the problem is the game wasn't at night at all, it was late afternoon. It is certainly a different beast than the others of the Big 3, we are selling plenty of seats, people just aren't using the tickets they bought. It depends on the priorities of our athletics department. If they consider it a success when they have a ticket sold and the ticket revenue in their account, then there is no problem. I think they should also focus on getting butts actually in the seats, and there are ways to do that which we haven't taken advantage of.

Top Bottom