Week 10 Other Games Thread

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
Heck of a Thursday night game to kick off the weekend.

Would love to see Louisville win this.

Wow, Louisville is up 21-0 and its not even half time!

Go Gophers!!

Wow, Winston throws a horrible INT on the first play of the second half, and then Winston makes a play on the INT return, knocks the ball out and FSU recovers. Crazy start to the half!

Go Gophers!!

I hope Louisville wins, but I also hope that it's not a 2 score game.

I hate Winston and Fisher but I don't want more SEC teams in the playoffs.

Sure glad I'm not a Louisville fan. They should be hopping mad. They had the game won and lost by 11. The Florida St comebacks are getting to be epic. I don't like their team, I don't like the way they win, but they do win. I can't see them winning two games against top 4 teams to win back to back title, but who knows.

Regardless of the outcome, that was a fun football game.

I dislike FSU as much as I can dislike a non-big ten rival, which is not very much.

People may hate FSU, but college football (or any sport, for that matter) is more fun when you have a villain.

I don't know if it was Mandel, Forde or Wetzel that said it, but anytime you can get the vast majority to cheer for Notre Dame one week & Bobby Petrino the next week, you must have one heck of a hated program!

I also enjoy watching Jameis play....he may have had some luck on his side last night, but that dude nuts up when it's needed. His teammates also gravitate toward him too. They all play with a somewhat "F-You!" mentality that I somewhat enjoy...

I hate Jameis the person, but I like the way he plays. Hustling to make a play on the interception fumble, leading come from behind victories. Wish we could come back from some 21 point deficits. This made me think (and I don't know if I want to know the answer): (1) when was the last time we overcame a 21 point deficit to win a game and (2) how many times have we lost games after leading by 21 since our last 21 point comeback?

Iowa driving early on Northwestern. About to punch in a td. In fact, there it is on a Weisman td.

7-0 Iowa.

Northwestern is really not good. How the heck did they beat Wisconsin??

Even if NU's not good, certainly Iowa's starting out hot.

That would be good film to scout.

Go Gophers!

They showed a highlight of Maryland refusing to shake hands with Penn St at the coin flip. Awfully strange to me.

Looks like we're going to get an extremely confident Iowa team next week. 24-0 in the first quarter.

Yep, looks like no help from the Wildcats.

All three phases in phase for the Hawks.

I think NW was overrated for years and there's still a residual effect. They're not very good and Siemian is terrible.

They showed a highlight of Maryland refusing to shake hands with Penn St at the coin flip. Awfully strange to me.

It was really stupid and unnecessary. Not sure what the point of it was.

I think NW was overrated for years and there's still a residual effect. They're not very good and Siemian is terrible.

You just have to dare him to throw deep. He's very accurate throwing short passes but he has a noodle arm.

Top Bottom