Minnesota/Ohio State gametime

gophersfan

Reaction score
I know it going to be announce next week, but what would you like. BTW, this game could very well end up on the Big Ten Network, as Ohio State still must appear on BTN for their conference game. OSU could get on it with their game vs Indiana also.

But i guessing it either on ESPN, ABC or BTN.

I don't care, I'll be at the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am hoping for 11 or 2:30. MinneStoa and I have tickets to see Motley Crue that evening at the X. Tailgating, live Gopher football, Alice Cooper, and Motley Crue seems like the greatest day imaginable.

I'm hoping for an evening game so that I can tailgate all day and be somewhat numb to the thumpin the Gophers are probably going to take.

I'm hoping for an evening game so that I can tailgate all day and be somewhat numb to the thumpin the Gophers are probably going to take.

It won't be a evening game, all night games in Big Ten must be announce before the season start.

Nebraska plays at Wisconsin, so I'm guessing that will be the 2:30 ABC game. There is a shot that it could be a 2:30 BTN game, but if I was a betting, I'd say 11 on one of the ESPN's.

Ohio State & Indiana has BTN written all over it.

Top Bottom