Navy with some epic trash talk about the ND game

Will they keep this video posted after they lose by 4 touchdowns?

Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

Go Navy!!

Which is why Notre Dame had a 43 game winning streak in the series up until a few years ago? Romantic notion though.
Then didn't Navy win 2 of 3. Something like that and I loved every game of it. And once the Notre Dame forfeits are finalized...

Then didn't Navy win 2 of 3. Something like that and I loved every game of it. And once the Notre Dame forfeits are finalized...

So they're 2 of the last 46 then? Well you proved me wrong and they generally do give them a game as the original poster alluded to.

How dare they make a crappy YouTube video! I mean, the audacity of it all! Scoff!

I wouldn't expect anything less....or more, from Sailors....

I find it funny that they claim they dont have time for random garbage but they have time to do some crappy video.

Go Army beat Navy!

IDK. Something like this is sort of unbecoming of a high character institution like the US Naval Academy. It seems beneath them.

Best video ever! Go Navy!

So they're 2 of the last 46 then? Well you proved me wrong and they generally do give them a game as the original poster alluded to.

Or you could say they've won 3 of the last 7? It's all how you're trying to twist the stats to frame your argument.

Which is why Notre Dame had a 43 game winning streak in the series up until a few years ago? Romantic notion though.

scores for the last few years. 2013 ND 38-34, 2010 Navy wins, 2009 Navy wins, 2008 ND 27-21, 2007 Navy wins. I would say Navy has done okay over the last 10 years.

scores for the last few years. 2013 ND 38-34, 2010 Navy wins, 2009 Navy wins, 2008 ND 27-21, 2007 Navy wins. I would say Navy has done okay over the last 10 years.

That's fine but the original poster said they generally keep it close. There was no qualifier. Generally, they've lost over 90% of the time the past half century.

I couldn't understand half of it.

Probably got the idea from the UNC students' video mocking Dukies a few years ago (little did they know...LOL). This is like a rated G version.

Top Bottom