Gopher's lids for Iowa game

how much longer are college football teams going to do the Flag-Desecration Uni's. It's really getting old, and just looks bad unless your teams colors are red white and blue.

how much longer are college football teams going to do the Flag-Desecration Uni's. It's really getting old, and just looks bad unless your teams colors are red white and blue.

All the helmet and uniform stuff isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Seems like everyone thinks they need to have a bunch of alternate uniforms to use. I am not a huge fan of most of them especially when the uniform isn't even the team colors but it is what it is and like I said they aren't going anywhere.

America!

I'm not a huge fan of the flag stuff, but to call is desecration is a little overboard.

It's called Veterans Day! It's a great way to honor veterans.

At least the right side helmet decal is correct with the blue field of the flag shown the right way.

It could be worse: image.jpg

At least the right side helmet decal is correct with the blue field of the flag shown the right way.

It could be worse: View attachment 3035

That right there would be a perfect example of what I can't stand with the new Uniform trend but I am sure the players love it and there are probably plenty of fans that do as well.

Not buying it. Honor the Vets by putting a flag on your property, or a poppy in you cap.

Ugh, they somehow managed to concoct something worse than the yellow helmets.

I wouldn't be surprised if Iowa wore similar decals for next weekend's game with Veteran's Day shortly after.

Why didn't we just get some uniforms to mimic Santoso's shirt?

They used these a year or two ago. Probably just had some decals left over.

They used these a year or two ago. Probably just had some decals left over.

We wore them last year when we beat Penn State:
maxresdefault.jpg

Ugh, they somehow managed to concoct something worse than the yellow helmets.

First, the gold helmets are awesome, second, these honoring our heroes, is even more awesome. Perhaps you belong over
at buckyville with the rest of the vadgers..

Not the US Flag decals, but still worth a watch:

Was it really necessary to make us listen to Beth Mowins....really? I mean, we've been so lucky
as to dodge her so far this year.. :D

First, the gold helmets are awesome, second, these honoring our heroes, is even more awesome. Perhaps you belong over
at buckyville with the rest of the vadgers..

Oh boy, you got me. You saw right through me thinking they look bad and finding it kind of wrong to turn our nations flag into a tacky fashion accessory to slap on a helmet a helmet to see I'm actually a secret Badger fan who hates our troops. Fine detective work there, Lou.

If you think violating United States Flag Code which say, "The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, firefighters, police officers, and members of patriotic organizations," is an appropriate way to honor our heroes though then good for you i guess.

Top Bottom