Texas A&M's 1939 Throwback unis bring back leather helmets

Hope you had a great time. Not a particularly outstanding performance by the team, but the halftime show was worth the price of admission alone. I decided not to tailgate after the game, but to go home and get some projects done at the house, but I'm sure you had lots of fun with Scott and Debbie.

Hope you had a great time. Not a particularly outstanding performance by the team, but the halftime show was worth the price of admission alone. I decided not to tailgate after the game, but to go home and get some projects done at the house, but I'm sure you had lots of fun with Scott and Debbie.

That halftime show was truly awesome! However, the video work reminded me a little bit of another AggieVision production ;-).

It amazes me how a few hundred band members can orchestrate such a performance. It begs the question why so often we can't get 11 guys to execute at the same time during the game?!?

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Scott & Debbie took care of us, for sure! True enough...that was one of the best band performances that I can remember......

That halftime show was truly awesome! However, the video work reminded me a little bit of another AggieVision production ;-).

For what it's worth, that was a fan in the stands with a cell phone or point and shoot.

This game's edition of the Texas Aggie Band Show will air on television and online within the next week or two.

Top Bottom