4.Mich. State
**ability to rebound even with big losses

5.Nebr
6.The U
7.Iowa
8.Maryland
9.Illinois
10.Indiana
**5-10 could end in any order here. Not sold on Illinois, can Nebr repeat, can iowa win close games without Marble, can Maryland adjust to big ten, can Indiana's young guys come together? Did MN over achieve last year..most preseason magazines assume so. I assume anywhere from 1-4 teams could make the ncaa from this group.

11.Purdue
12.Northwestern
13.Penn State
14.Rutgers
**Likely bottom 4 teams

Wisconsin
Michigan
Ohio St.
Michigan St.
Minnesota
Maryland
Nebraska
Iowa
Indiana
Purdue
Penn St.
Northwestern
Rutgers

Wisconsin
Michigan
Michigan State
Ohio State
Nebraska
Minnesota
Maryland
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
Northwestern
Purdue
Penn State
Rutgers

Go Gophers!!

Michigan
Wisconsin
Ohio State
Michigan State
Illinois
Minnesota
Iowa
Nebraska
Maryland
Indiana
Purdue
Northwestern
Penn State
Rutgers

Wisconsin
Michigan St.
Ohio St.
Michigan
Nebraska
Minnesota
Maryland
Iowa
Indiana
Illinois
Purdue
Northwestern
Penn St.
Rutgers

What am I missing? Michigan has lost tons of talent but you still have them rated very high. Must have a great influx of new talent.

What am I missing? Michigan has lost tons of talent but you still have them rated very high. Must have a great influx of new talent.

LeVert is going to be great (potential conference POY), and they did bring in some talented freshmen (5-star Chatman is one). Plus, Beilein tends to get a lot out of his teams IMO. I'm not sure they finish top 2 in the conference, but top 4 doesn't seem like a stretch at all.

Michigan probably has the best backcourt in the conference with Walton, LeVert, Irvin & Albrect. Their frontcourt is an unknown, but they have a lot of talented 3/4/5* freshman/sophomores and I'm sure they'll be able to find a few guys to grab some rebounds and play decent defense.

1. Wisconsin
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan State
4. Nebraska
5. Michigan
6. Iowa
7. Minnesota
8. Illinois
9. Maryland
10. Indiana
11. Purdue
12. Northwestern
13. Penn State
14. Rutgers

I think Petteway could be POY in this scenario. No question on #1 and #14. Maryland and Illinois will win some games they shouldn't and have some bad losses. I don't see any reason we shouldn't win every home game except Wisky. (and we certainly could beat bucky too) I think we benefit from a somewhat soft schedule and finish tied with Illinois but ahead, and the last NCAA tourney team in the BIG. 7 teams this year, possibly six but I'll be optimistic.

1. Wisconsin
2. Michigan
3. Ohio State
4. Minnesota
5. Michigan State
6. Nebraska
7. Iowa
8. Illinois
9. Maryland
10 Indiana
11. Purdue
12. Northwestern
13. Penn State
14. Rutgers

1. Gophers!
2. Wisconsin
3. Michigan State
4. Michigan
5. Ohio State
6. Nebraska
7. Iowa
8. Maryland
9. Illinois
10. Indiana
11. Northwestern
12. Purdue
13. Penn State
14. Rutgers

YOU KNOW YOU ALL WANTED TO DO IT!!!! WELL, I DID DO IT! GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!! SCREW THE REST!!!

1. Gophers!
2. Wisconsin
3. Michigan State
4. Michigan
5. Ohio State
6. Nebraska
7. Iowa
8. Maryland
9. Illinois
10. Indiana
11. Northwestern
12. Purdue
13. Penn State
14. Rutgers

YOU KNOW YOU ALL WANTED TO DO IT!!!! WELL, I DID DO IT! GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!! SCREW THE REST!!!

:clap:

Top Bottom