Michigan AD Dave Brandon is a train wreck

Actually it was on December 31, 1592 at 11:59 PM...:rolleyes:

Was not! It was at a Fourth of July picnic celebration hosted by Nostradamus well before the famous New Years Eve party.

Hoke is a dead man walking. He'll stay on through the season but will be sent packing by the new AD. It will be interesting to see who becomes the new AD and who he'll hire as the next coach.

Maybe they meant "his third year of floundering, " as he was 11-2 his first year

FYI, the term is actually "foundering," but it has been so mis-used over the years that Webster's finally accepted "floundering". Irregardless, I will orientate myself to there floundering and continued loosing.

Use regardless instead.:eek:

Hoke is a dead man walking. He'll stay on through the season but will be sent packing by the new AD. It will be interesting to see who becomes the new AD and who he'll hire as the next coach.

Les Miles might be ready to leave LSU. Sure wouldn't hurt the Big Ten to add a quality coach like Miles to the ranks of Meyer and Dantonio, among others.

Les Miles might be ready to leave LSU. Sure wouldn't hurt the Big Ten to add a quality coach like Miles to the ranks of Meyer and Dantonio, among others.

Why the heck would Les Miles want to leave LSU where he's a big winner to go to a dumpster fire like Michigan? Maybe, if there is enough money involved, but I know I'd rather coach someplace that isn't afraid to pay my players good money to commit.

Why the heck would Les Miles want to leave LSU where he's a big winner to go to a dumpster fire like Michigan? Maybe, if there is enough money involved, but I know I'd rather coach someplace that isn't afraid to pay my players good money to commit.

Exactly.... LSU players get paid much better than Michigan could offer (thank you SEC). Michigan is not what it used to be and will be starting over. Thank goodness we got the jug now. Perhaps we hold it for quite some time!

Exactly.... LSU players get paid much better than Michigan could offer (thank you SEC). Michigan is not what it used to be and will be starting over. Thank goodness we got the jug now. Perhaps we hold it for quite some time!

This must be done tongue in cheek.

Top Bottom