The Reaction to Gophers Loss to Illinois Seems Bizarre

Please don't feed his already monster ego. He also said this at the end:

He hates Kill and shows up whenever things are down to rip him anyway he can. He is the first to pound his own chest when one of his predictions are correct and makes every excuse in the book when he is wrong.

I didn't realize that. Sorry.

These fools who write about sports should bother to follow college football.
Who did Illinois lose to that makes everyone to believe they are "terrible"? Washington (coached by Craig Peterson, one of the winningest coaches in the sport)?

Minnesota is their best win to date. But they haven't lost to a bad team.
Unless you believed Minnesota was one of the 15 best in the country, @ILL was always a game they could easily have lost.

These writers all fool themselves into thinking the B1G actually has any cupcakes. Yet, even Indiana beat the defending SEC East Champion.

I was thinking Purdue as the answer to your bold. At the end of the day, when I compared the list of teams Illinois had beaten (Youngstown State, Texas State, Western Kentucky) with the list of teams who had beaten Illinois (Washington, Nebraska, Purdue, Wisconsin), I thought that we belonged with the second group (Big Ten and Pac 12 teams) rather than the first group (teams who I couldn't even tell you what conference they were in).

Please don't feed his already monster ego. He also said this at the end:

He hates Kill and shows up whenever things are down to rip him anyway he can. He is the first to pound his own chest when one of his predictions are correct and makes every excuse in the book when he is wrong.

Not so, from my recollection. From my recollection, he's like the other cowards that hide when his evil wishes come to fruition. lol

It's easy to say 'Typical Gophers' after a loss like this, but until we see what happens over the next 4 weeks- it's not fair to the program. If they can rebound against Iowa and pull off an upset in the final 3- that's not 'Typical'. In the past, a loss like this would have made them rollover for the rest of the season. Our defense- which held TCU to their season low in points- can keep us in any of our upcoming games alone. If Leidner can continue to improve and get in some sort of rhythm- the rest of the season will be interesting if nothing else.

When the Gophers can play a poor game and still win, then we can say the program has taken a step forward.

This is where I was. I actually told a friend before the game that I felt great about the Gophers winning because I thought the program was at a point that even when they don't play their best, they can still beat bad teams. I thought we had gotten that far as a program this year. Unfortunately, we haven't just yet. That's what is most disappointing to me, is that we aren't as far along as I thought we were.

In CFB, you NEVER have the same team each week. That's the bottom line. You win some you shouldn't, and you lose some you
shouldn't. Illinois is now 4-4, so they aren't THAT bad. We are a very young team yet, and that means we're gonna be way up, and
way down. Without a solid and deep senior class, that's what you're gonna have.

This year's team never felt to me to be a division winner. A contender-yes- but too young in too many areas.

You are what your record says you are: 6-2, 3-1. We're on our way to a nice season. Perfect? No. Nice? Yes!

Illinois came into that game giving up 35 points a game on average. Toss out their game against Youngstown state and the number jumps to 39. That 4-4 record includes victories over 3 weak non-conf opponents and now us. They are THAT bad.

But your point is valid, things change from week to week in college football. If it was just the Illinois game on its own I don't think people would be all that concerned but there is more to it then that. We are now looking back at a 3 game stretch against teams we should have been even with or better then and we came out of that stretch 2-1. The record is the most important thing but how you get there also plays into it. We needed a special teams TD to finally pull ahead of a decent Northwestern team and it took a 2nd half comeback and long field goal to beat a bad Purdue team at home.

To date the Big Ten teams we have played are 13-18 overall including their games against us. The 4 left on the schedule are a combined 23-6 so the degree of difficulty in the schedule is about to go way up.

Winning the Iowa game is going to be key because a loss to the Hawkeyes could send the season into a tailspin with really tough games immediately after it.

Read my signature. It is the essence of being a sports fan in Minnesota...

Agree. Also the Purdue game compounds this one because we were lucky to get out of that game with a W. Had we taken care of Purdue easily losing to Illinois wouldn't seem as concerning but the fact that in 3 straight games now we have struggled against very beatable teams it doesn't lead to going into those final 4 games with a lot of confidence considering we will be underdogs in most if not all of them.

I agree with this. We were very lucky to escape Purdue with a win, so if Purdue was the wake up call, then what is to be said about the Illinois game? Were we caught off guard two straight weeks? Or did we just get lucky the first three games and now we're showing our true colors? Either way, the answer is concerning. What I love about college sports though is it wouldn't surprise me at all if we came out and handed Iowa.

It's not fair to put the past problems/history of this program onto this current staff and certainly not on these players. Check your baggage at gates and enjoy the season.

I think during down years in the conference Kill can maybe* get you a winning B1G record here and there... but expecting anything more is unreasonable.

I'd love to hear an elaboration on this statement. There's a lot here to dissect.

Overall records of the west's opponents. I deleted the games including the listed team. For example the Gophers opponents are 30-31, but two wins were against the Gophers and six losses against the Gophers.

Purdue = 38-18
Northwestern = 31-17
Illinois = 35-18
Iowa = 22-25
Wisconsin = 28-22
Nebraska = 34-20
Minnesota = 28-25

The wins over Purdue and Northwestern may loom very large.

Overall records of the west's opponents. I deleted the games including the listed team. For example the Gophers opponents are 30-31, but two wins were against the Gophers and six losses against the Gophers.

Purdue = 38-18
Northwestern = 31-17
Illinois = 35-18
Iowa = 22-25
Wisconsin = 28-22
Nebraska = 34-20
Minnesota = 28-25

The wins over Purdue and Northwestern may loom very large.

Not trying to be a jerk but also not really sure what you think those numbers show.

Not trying to be a jerk but also not really sure what you think those numbers show.

I was going to let others interpret. I would say it shows a few things. Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota have all played lesser schedules to the others. Illinois and Purdue are better than people think. Nebraska should be the hands down favorite. I also looked at remaining schedules and outside of Nebraska, the rest is really up in the air IMO. Northwestern could legitimately finish 6-2 in the conference. Iowa or MN could go winless the rest of the season.

I was going to let others interpret. I would say it shows a couple things. Iowa and Minnesota have played a lesser schedule to the others. We have squeaked by so far. Illinois and Purdue are better than people think. Nebraska should be the hands down favorite.

Would agree that both Minnesota and Iowa have played pretty soft schedules to date although I would also include Wisconsin in that because like us they have only played one really good team (LSU). Purdue has shown some signs of life but they are still a very average to below average team. Disagree whole heartedly on Illinois being better then people think, they are bad, really bad and no amount of spinning will make me change my mind on that one. They now have 2 Big Ten wins in the past 2 years and their coach is getting fired it is just a matter of when. Their remaining schedule is at OSU, Iowa, PSU, and at Northwestern. Would not shock me if they don't win a single game the rest of the year and finish 1-7.

Would agree that both Minnesota and Iowa have played pretty soft schedules to date although I would also include Wisconsin in that because like us they have only played one really good team (LSU). Purdue has shown some signs of life but they are still a very average to below average team. Disagree whole heartedly on Illinois being better then people think, they are bad, really bad and no amount of spinning will make me change my mind on that one. They now have 2 Big Ten wins in the past 2 years and their coach is getting fired it is just a matter of when. Their remaining schedule is at OSU, Iowa, PSU, and at Northwestern. Would not shock me if they don't win a single game the rest of the year and finish 1-7.

I agree on Illinois, but also think they are more diverse on offense with healthy QB's taking the snaps. The division really is a cluster of average teams outside of Nebraska.

If we had a qb who didn't go 12 for 30, this thread wouldn't exist.

Can someone please shed some light on a few things for us?

Not counting Kill's first season, how many times have the Kill coached Gophers lost in a bona-fide upset (meaning a game where we were expected to win by 10 or more lets say)?

How many times have the Kill coached Gophers won in a bona-fide upset?

How many times was a Kill coached team "upset" badly while he coached at Northern and Southern Illinois, and how many times did they pull an amazing "upset"?

Name a great head coach who was never upset by a team they were highly favored to beat.

To my way of thinking, if Scoggins or Zulgad would write an article on topics such as these I'd be much more inclined to read their stuff. But when they write this inane material about "same old, same old" and "letting the fans down", I lose so much respect for them. I guess to write about something more interesting and thought provoking would require some research and analytical abilities, things in which they must be severely lacking for some reason.

Totally agree. I'm sure the '93 Wisconsin Badgers weren't thrilled about losing to the Gophers. Didn't exactly portend the end of their program. If I'm not mistaken, if the Gophers win out they will win the conference and play in a BCS game - likely the Orange Bowl. How often has that been the case as late as November 8th?

You are educated...

Have dreams and aspirations for your own life. Stop putting your insane dreams and aspirations on a collegiate football team. That's delusional. You my friend seem very depressed and downtrodden and I feel for you. I'm happy as a clam with my life, my family, my friends, etc. I hope my alma mater has a winning season cause it's fun. Lots of fun. I love Jerry Kill and what he's doing at the school. I would never tell them they let me down. That's just so selfish. For you to call me names and disparage me like you did says to the world you are a very defeated, depressed and confused man who puts way too much meaning into a football team. These kids come and go in 4 or 5 years. They move on with their lives and build dreams and aspirations of their own, while you wait for the next group of kids to come along and fulfill your life with a winning season. Dare I remind you that this is about those kids, those coaches and the school. It's not about you. Grow up and leave these collegiate athletes alone and stop conveying to them and the world how disappointed these kids and coaches made you. Instead, tell them you're proud of them and thank them for their effort, for their sacrifices, for their talents and their great wins this season. This is about their hopes and dreams, not yours!

It's your beliefs I disagree with. What you are saying is: As a fan you are happy if the Gophers win. But if they lose you don't care.
It's not about you. You have nothing invested in the outcome. No emotion whatsoever.

I'm well aware it is not about me. However, if you "love Jerry Kill", then I think you should know he views Minnesota as your football team. He wants you to take ownership. It is about the team's hopes and dreams, I agree. But where we disagree is that to be successful a team needs fans to hold them accountable, to care, to support them, to push them over the top. Jerry spends a lot of
energy encouraging fans to cheer for his team. Your fatalistic philosophy of we have been bad so we must still be bad is not
what Coach Kill would be looking for or any other coach either. You are a band wagon guy...going good you are a fan. Not going good you don't care. But way worse... you think it's your duty to tell others not to care about the Gophers. Try investing some emotion, some passion into being a Gopher fan.

For me, I have been following Gopher fb since the Wacker years (I know that will cause anyone to have a negative attitude towards gopher fb). During that time, we never had any reason to get our hopes up as we were perennial cellar dwellers. However, starting with Mason, there was steady improvement with the program that lead to people getting excited. This excitement culminated in the 2003 Michigan game. A game I thought we had in the bag going into the 4th qtr. Most of you know what happened (for those that don't, look it up on the Internet). However, that loss was devastating. That was a game we should have won and gone onto the Rose Bowl. But alas, in typical gopher fashion, we blew the lead and did not go to the Rose Bowl. Then some years later we had the Wis. game, where there was no way to lose, except fumble the punt snap and have Wis. recover the fumble in the end zone. Guess what, in typical gopher fashion, that is exactly what happened. Then there was the Insight Bowl, where we were crushing Texas Tech going into half time. Then the second half starts, and in typical Gopher fashion, we blow our huge lead and lose the bowl game. Leading to Mason's termination.

Along comes Brewster. He has a rough first season, but hey, it is his first season so that should be expected. In his second season, we get off to a great start. Heading into our game against NW on Nov. 1, we are 8-1 with our only loss to OSU. NW was by no means a power house or great team. In fact, their starting qb was out, putting the odds even greater in MN's favor for a win. NW plays MN tough, but MN looks good. The game looks like it is going to end in a tie and go into OT, which should favor MN since they seemed to be the better team. However, in typical MN fashion, an Adam Weber pass deflects off Eric Decker's hands leading to an INT for a TD, leading to a NW victory. MN did not win another game that season. From there Brewster's tenure went into a tailspin leading to his termination.

Now under the Kill, he struggled mightily his first season. No big deal, this program was a dumpster fire when Kill took over. The second season, we saw marked improvement, with a 6 win season and a bowl appearance, which we lost. By all accounts, the season was a success. Last year we saw even greater improvement over 2012, with a record of 8-2 (the two losses to MICH and Iowa (trophy games)) heading into the game against Wis. We lost this game and did not notch another win for the rest of the season.

Now this year, we start off strong (albeit against a weak schedule), rattling off 6 six wins and one loss against a real team, i.e. TCU. Many people on here leading up to that game claimed we had a legitimate shot at winning and many on here were predicting a win. We get blown out and all of a sudden everyone is down playing how good we are. Many are making excuses that TCU is a really good team and we are young and that we really did not have a chance. Nevertheless, excitement was building going into the TCU game and that loss did reduce, but not deflate, the excitement for the Gophers as the Purdue game had great attendance. We then go on a nice winning streak, ending with a squeaker against Purdue (not a very good team based on its record). Although we beat Purdue it was an ugly win and causes concern for those of us that have watched these gophers for many years. However, it is a win and we are 6-1 creating lots of excitement among the gopher faithful and the casual fan (which the program desperately needs).

We go into Ill, a team by any measure is one, if not the worst fb team in the big 10. Minnesota coming in with its 6-1 record and a strong running game against a defense that cannot stop the run should handle this game no problem. Many people here expecting our backups to get plenty of reps in the 3rd qtr. due to MN's domination. However, in typical MN fashion, we struggle and with a lead in the dwindling minutes of the 4th qtr, Cobb coughs up the ball for a scope and score leading to MN's defeat.

So as you can tell, MN has been down this road many times before. Build up excitement, then have a huge let down that the program cannot recover from for the rest of the season, leading to apathy towards gopher fb. I am not predicting that it will happen again this season, but I will not be surprised if it does. I am also not saying that Kill cannot break the MN curse, but I am not willing to anoint him as MN's savior yet.

However, with this history, you should be able to understand that when MN loses a game it should, by any measure win, it creates frustration among some of us gopher fans. I will give Kill the benefit of the doubt to a certain point, but the longer he gets into his tenure, the less doubt I will give him. He is in year four, so my doubt level is dramatically less than year 1 and I would like to see us win the easy games. The man is making over 2 million a year, it is not too much to ask him to win the games he should.

Could not have said it better myself. I get annoyed at some on here who think we are bandwagon fans because we complain about a game we easily should have won. I'll admit, immediately after the game my initial reaction was "same old Gophers". After I let the loss and disappointment sink in I am slowly getting over the disappointment. Gotta give Kill and the team a chance in these last four games to make me eat my words. I hope they do!

Disagree whole heartedly on Illinois being better then people think, they are bad, really bad and no amount of spinning will make me change my mind on that one. They now have 2 Big Ten wins in the past 2 years and their coach is getting fired it is just a matter of when. Their remaining schedule is at OSU, Iowa, PSU, and at Northwestern. Would not shock me if they don't win a single game the rest of the year and finish 1-7.

That's kind of funny. You remind me of what Steven Colbert's mock character once said about President Bush at a roast, "You know where he stands! He believes the same thing on Wednesday that he believed on Monday regardless of what happens on Tuesday."

I wouldn't be surprised either if Illinois didn't win another game in the season, but I also wouldn't be shocked if they split their last two and became bowl eligible. You need to remember that disclaimer from the investment commercials "past performance is no guarantee of future results."

I agree on Illinois, but also think they are more diverse on offense with healthy QB's taking the snaps. The division really is a cluster of average teams outside of Nebraska.

Agree wholeheartedly (except, as I've said elsewhere, I think Illinois has as good of a chance right now as Northwestern to make a bowl and a better chance than Michigan, Purdue, or Indiana). In fact, I would say that the league has four good teams and 10 who are spread through the wide range of average, although Michigan and Indiana without its regular QB could fall below the average range.

That's kind of funny. You remind me of what Steven Colbert's mock character once said about President Bush at a roast, "You know where he stands! He believes the same thing on Wednesday that he believed on Monday regardless of what happens on Tuesday."

I wouldn't be surprised either if Illinois didn't win another game in the season, but I also wouldn't be shocked if they split their last two and became bowl eligible. You need to remember that disclaimer from the investment commercials "past performance is no guarantee of future results."

Guess we will have to revisit this in 5 weeks. I obviously understand that things change and the Big Ten is mediocre enough that they certainly could find a way to win 2 more but I will be shocked if it happens. My take has more to do with what Illinois had done prior to playing us and the people now suddenly trying to make Illinois into some team on the rise in order to make the loss not look so bad.

Guess we will have to revisit this in 5 weeks. I obviously understand that things change and the Big Ten is mediocre enough that they certainly could find a way to win 2 more but I will be shocked if it happens. My take has more to do with what Illinois had done prior to playing us and the people now suddenly trying to make Illinois into some team on the rise in order to make the loss not look so bad.

Not trying to change your mind or pretend my opinion is any more valid than anyone else's. Just bored here and enjoy writing on Gopherhole. Let's look at a few things here:

1. The Gophers were only favored to beat Illinois by 3.5 points;
2. The Gophers have a QB that had struggled up to the Illinois game;
3. The Gophers have relied on one weapon for a high percentage of the season;
4. The analysts I listen to have all (every single one) opined that Cobb is likely to be wearing down by now;
5. The Gophers have a few true freshman playing on the D-line;
6. The Gophers had at least 3 starters I believe throwing up on the sidelines (wonder if others were feeling ill too);
7. Illinois had a lot of extra emotion and motivation on Saturday for reasons we've all discussed;
8. Jerry Kill had stated all week that the Illinois game was not going to be a cake walk;

Just my conclusions here:

a. this was not an "F" performance. For Michigan State or Ohio State, I could see an "F". For Minnesota, I see a "C". I wonder what grade Jerry Kill, the "class professor", gave his team. I would be surprised if he gave them an "F".

b. this was a hard loss to swallow, but not an epic loss or a loss as stunning as some of the earlier-mentioned losses in the Gopher's last-30-year history.

c. the expectations for this team were too high simply based on their record of 6-1. again, I can certainly understand the disappointment, but simply because we were 6-1 is not a fair reason to conclude we were a top-tier BigTen team yet.

d. the loss was an "upset", no doubt, but not an upset anywhere near the magnitude that the press and the fans have made it out to be.

e. the Gophers right now are a team that can beat teams as high as 15-20 in the rankings and can lose to teams as low as 70 in the rankings. it's just where things are at given our QB situation and the way we need to play right now to stay close in games. we're getting better each year, but this probably isn't the year to expect us to contend for the West. It's fun and wonderful to hope and dream, but it's also okay to look at the performances in each and every game so far and come to the conclusion that we are not a real strong team, YET. I do believe we will get there in the next couple years.

Thanks!

Not trying to change your mind or pretend my opinion is any more valid than anyone else's. Just bored here and enjoy writing on Gopherhole. Let's look at a few things here:

4. The analysts I listen to have all (every single one) opined that Cobb is likely to be wearing down by now;
6. The Gophers had at least 3 starters I believe throwing up on the sidelines (wonder if others were feeling ill too);
7. Illinois had a lot of extra emotion and motivation on Saturday for reasons we've all discussed;
8. Jerry Kill had stated all week that the Illinois game was not going to be a cake walk;

a. this was not an "F" performance. For Michigan State or Ohio State, I could see an "F". For Minnesota, I see a "C". I wonder what grade Jerry Kill, the "class professor", gave his team. I would be surprised if he gave them an "F".

b. this was a hard loss to swallow, but not an epic loss or a loss as stunning as some of the earlier-mentioned losses in the Gopher's last-30-year history.

c. the expectations for this team were too high simply based on their record of 6-1. again, I can certainly understand the disappointment, but simply because we were 6-1 is not a fair reason to conclude we were a top-tier BigTen team yet.

d. the loss was an "upset", no doubt, but not an upset anywhere near the magnitude that the press and the fans have made it out to be.

e. the Gophers right now are a team that can beat teams as high as 15-20 in the rankings and can lose to teams as low as 70 in the rankings. it's just where things are at given our QB situation and the way we need to play right now to stay close in games. we're getting better each year, but this probably isn't the year to expect us to contend for the West. It's fun and wonderful to hope and dream, but it's also okay to look at the performances in each and every game so far and come to the conclusion that we are not a real strong team, YET. I do believe we will get there in the next couple years.

Thanks!

You don't need to be a top tier Big Ten team to expect to beat Illinois. Beating Illinois is a feat accomplished by every Big Ten opponent they have faced in the last three years with the exception of the 0-8 Purdue team last year. Yes, it is possible that Illinois is improved from the last two years, but they haven't done anything to show that yet. Outside of their game against us, their wins came against Western Kentucky, Texas State, and Youngstown State.

You don't need to be a top tier Big Ten team to expect to beat Illinois. Beating Illinois is a feat accomplished by every Big Ten opponent they have faced in the last three years with the exception of the 0-8 Purdue team last year. Yes, it is possible that Illinois is improved from the last two years, but they haven't done anything to show that yet. Outside of their game against us, their wins came against Western Kentucky, Texas State, and Youngstown State.

Can't argue with you at all. You state the truth. Just curious though why the spread was only 3.5. People must've have some good insight somehow. Maybe the refs were instructed to make sure Illinois was in it the entire game.:p

Thanks!

Most all that is true but you miss the entire point. It's not about expectations. It's about lost opportunity. How many people on June 1st thought the Royals would be playing in game 7 of the World Series?

"If people aren't laughing at your dreams, they aren't big enough." Something you will never have the courage to experience.

Can't argue with you at all. You state the truth. Just curious though why the spread was only 3.5. People must've have some good insight somehow. Maybe the refs were instructed to make sure Illinois was in it the entire game.:p

People didn't think we were very good. It seemed like the general mood on this board was that we were better than we looked. We were told not to worry about a 7 yard passing effort against SJSU because we could turn it on if we needed to and we were a dominant run team. We were told not to worry about a narrow win against Purdue, because it was a wakeup call. It seemed like the prevailing view here (including myself) was that the national opinion was going to undervalue us because we don't win "pretty", but we are still a solid team, at least as good as last year's. After Illinois, I am wondering if we haven't taken a step backwards from last year. Illinois is a worse team than any team we lost to in 2013, and we have not yet beaten any team that is close to as good as 2013 Nebraska was when we beat them (though in fairness, we have only played one team that would fit that category so far). It is certainly premature to declare that we are not as good as last year, but if we don't win a couple more, that is going to be my conclusion. Our out of conference was tougher, but I think our B1G schedule is significantly easier than last year (MSU for OSU is a virtual wash, and dropping Penn State and Indiana for Illinois and Purdue was a God send, not to mention Iowa and Wisconsin look weaker than last year and Michigan is substantially worse than last year, while Northwestern is certainly improved).

It's your beliefs I disagree with. What you are saying is: As a fan you are happy if the Gophers win. But if they lose you don't care.
It's not about you. You have nothing invested in the outcome. No emotion whatsoever.

I'm well aware it is not about me. However, if you "love Jerry Kill", then I think you should know he views Minnesota as your football team. He wants you to take ownership. It is about the team's hopes and dreams, I agree. But where we disagree is that to be successful a team needs fans to hold them accountable, to care, to support them, to push them over the top. Jerry spends a lot of
energy encouraging fans to cheer for his team. Your fatalistic philosophy of we have been bad so we must still be bad is not
what Coach Kill would be looking for or any other coach either. You are a band wagon guy...going good you are a fan. Not going good you don't care. But way worse... you think it's your duty to tell others not to care about the Gophers. Try investing some emotion, some passion into being a Gopher fan.

I hear what you're saying, but I must tell you it's not true and our belief systems are probably closer than you realize. I care deeply about Gopher football. The pep in my step is definitely a lot less right now due to the loss. I'm certainly not fatalistic and I've communicated a lot with this coaching staff and with previous staffs. And I would never, ever suggest you shouldn't care about the football team. If you knew me, you'd never call me a "bandwagon" fan. I sincerely apologize if I offended you!

The only points I've been trying to convey in my posts are the following:

1. Let's not ridicule this team and coaching staff. They've hardly let us down. In fact, they've accomplished some really great things in 3-plus seasons;
2. This team plays hard and seems entirely committed and motivated. The celebration on the sideline after Thompson's interception at the end of the Purdue game showed me a team that cares a lot and is 100% invested in this program and each other.
3. It's not fair to expect the team to be any better than the personnel they have. Although it seems that they've actually over-achieved in several games given what they're working with.
4. From time to time they're going to lose a game they're expected to win. It hurts, but it's understandable.
5. We seem to have no issues off the field this season and Jerry Kill is trying his a55 off to build a winner here at the "U".

In conclusion, I'm sorry if I caused you frustration and anger and hope you'll forgive me. I take back what I said about you. I don't know you so how can I form an opinion about you. That's not right. We're on the same team here and we both badly want the same result.

Enjoy the rest of the season.

Not trying to change your mind or pretend my opinion is any more valid than anyone else's. Just bored here and enjoy writing on Gopherhole.

Great attitude and nice work. Keep writing.

Top Bottom