David Cobb: On another note, everybody just RELAX the Gophers WILL be okay

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I have complete faith that we can and will beat Iowa.

The truth is, the Gophers were one David Cobb fumble away from their second straight comeback win. Then we would have thought of this game the way Nebraska fans think of McNeese State.

Try to pull your knickers out, Gopher fans. Our team needs our support.

Yeah we were only a fumble away. We did not necessarily lose the game by giving up a last second TD from our defense it was a fumble which is a mistake that happens all the time in football. You do not want to see it happen but it does. We have the ability and edge to win a couple more and it is good to see Cobb still very confident. Go Gophers!!!

If he and the Gophs respond like Rodgers and the Pack did their next four games after Rodgers told their fans to relax, I'll be thrilled.

If he and the Gophs respond like Rodgers and the Pack did their next four games after Rodgers told their fans to relax, I'll be thrilled.

Yep, the talk is the easy part. Let's get it down on the field. BEAT IOWA.

I'm in utter relaxation mode after we have almost zero impressive wins (retroactively looking at the Michigan trainwreck) and were basically in a dead heat with Purdue and Illinois. Call it a fluke fumble but the fact that the game was close is the issue.

Top Bottom