Would you rather?

Beating Wisconsin. I'd take that over any scenario the rest of the season except winning the Big Ten championship. That's the only thing I'd take in lieu of losing to the stinking badgers.

Do I have to revive what Coach Kill said in Bemidji this past year! It's about winning. Minnesota is a winner. We prepare to be winners. Etc. We don't prepare for games to become losers. We prepare for each game to become winners. We don't use loser talk. I cannot accept the thought of losing to Wisconsin or to the rest of the conference. When you stick your hand in the helmet of the player next to you and you feel that goo, you know what to do. We are going to hang onto the enemy. We are going to run over them like **** through a goose. We are going to grease our tank treads with them. We are going to stab them with our knives. We are going to shoot them in the belly. Now, if any of you magnificent bastards want to be part of this, I'll personally be grateful to have you along. That is all. Dismissed.

Top Bottom