******Official Minnesota vs. Illinois in-game thread: 11AM CT, ESPNU*********

supadupafly

Reaction score
P.S. If you don't get ESPNU, or are too cheap and refuse to get it, as part of your satellite/cable package, well then figure out you game day viewing plan now. Haste makes waste. :D

Forecast calls for a high of 74 and partly cloudy in Champaign tomorrow, with temps in the mid-60s for kickoff. Just a perfect day for football.

I am going to be on the road going to South Dakota this weekend (sad face) so I have been practicing using the WatchESPN app on my iPhone every night this week so I can watch the game on the way. Gotta love technology.

And, I need to practice also:

WE WON! :cool:

Stan is supposed to start this. Where is Stan?

Official Minnesota vs. Illinois game thread: 10/25/14, 11AM CT, ESPNU & Watch...

I am going to be on the road going to South Dakota this weekend (sad face) so I have been practicing using the WatchESPN app on my iPhone every night this week so I can watch the game on the way. Gotta love technology.

And, I need to practice also:

WE WON! :cool:

Make sure you have enough/unlimited data. You'll probably use 3ish (maybe a little less) Gb just streaming the game. You're much better off increasing your plan if you have to for the month instead of paying the overages.

Make sure you have enough/unlimited data. You'll probably use 3ish (maybe a little less) Gb just streaming the game. You're much better off increasing your plan if you have to for the month instead of paying the overages.

I just checked today. I have an 8GB plan to myself with 3.56GB used. My plan, or data, "re-news" every month on the 2nd, so I think I should be ok. I am hoping that we have a decent lead at halftime so I could switch over to IHeartRadio and listen to KFAN. I enjoy Mike Grimm's play-by-play. But, I prefer to watch the game if I can.

I just checked today. I have an 8GB plan to myself with 3.56GB used. My plan, or data, "re-news" every month on the 2nd, so I think I should be ok. I am hoping that we have a decent lead at halftime so I could switch over to IHeartRadio and listen to KFAN. I enjoy Mike Grimm's play-by-play. But, I prefer to watch the game if I can.

2 GBs of extra data usually costs about $10-15 depending on the carrier I think if it's a nailbiter and you really want to watch. And I, too, enjoy me some Mike Grimm.

Hotels don't have wi-fi in SD?

Checked last night to record it, and it did not show on ESPNU. Any clues out there? DirectTV by the way.

I'll be out all afternoon, so it's KFAN radio for me.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Remember 2007 when Mendenhall gashed a hapless defense on homecoming? Go get some revenge!

Are Gopher games on IHeartRadio? I know Vikings games aren't. Never tried to listen to a Gopher game on there.

It's Gopher Game Day! Wake up and fire up, you weenies!

Go Gophers! Ski-U-Mah!

GAMEDAY!!!
"Good practice, kids. Now it's time for the easiest part of any coach's job. The cuts. Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you."

:clap::clap::pig:

I haven't been this excited since Richard Coffey was pulling down rebounds for the B-ball team and the final 4 run.

Top Bottom