Gophers injury report

Stan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow. I didn't realize there are that many players out for the season.

We are pretty lucky. Other teams have key players lost for the season too.

Interesting that Bush is now backing up Campion at LT and Bjorklund is starting at RG. Connor Mayes is the back-up.

Alex Keith is not on the two - deeps either. Must not be at 100%. Kill mentioned DL has some guys battling the flu.

Interesting that Bush is now backing up Campion at LT and Bjorklund is starting at RG. Connor Mayes is the back-up.

Alex Keith is not on the two - deeps either. Must not be at 100%. Kill mentioned DL has some guys battling the flu.

I don't think Alex Keith has been on the depth chart for a while now. It's a good sign he's not on the injury report.

I missed what happened to Gentry. I figured he'd redshirt anyway.

I don't think Alex Keith has been on the depth chart for a while now. It's a good sign he's not on the injury report.

AK played a significant role last week. Put the pressure on the QB during CT2's clinching INT.

AK played a significant role last week. Put the pressure on the QB during CT2's clinching INT.

I know that. He's still getting playing time, he's just not on the depth chart ahead of Elmore and Ekpe and hasn't been since his injury.

If there's an upside about the Scott Ekpe injury it's that he's out and the defense is still playing at a pretty high level, sooo...

Essentially, getting him back next year almost negates the loss of Cameron Botticelli. Another year for the young pups on top of that and the DL should be considerably better next year.

Of all those fellas, do we have any idea who (if any) will receive medical redshirts? I'm not up on this kind of thing.

If there's an upside about the Scott Ekpe injury it's that he's out and the defense is still playing at a pretty high level, sooo...

Essentially, getting him back next year almost negates the loss of Cameron Botticelli. Another year for the young pups on top of that and the DL should be considerably better next year.

Reminds me a little of losing BBC to injury last year. We still had Murray, Shabazz & Myrick. We got BBC back this year, but also get to pair him with Murray again next year.

I don't see Cody's name on the list which is encouraging that he's made great strides to full recovery. It appears that he is cleared for full contact and is on the scout team.

I sure hope they don't burn his red shirt because if they do it means we are really thin at LB.

This kid is going to be a stand out!

http://www.dickinsoncountynews.com/story/2119993.html

I don't see Cody's name on the list which is encouraging that he's made great strides to full recovery. It appears that he is cleared for full contact and is on the scout team.

I sure hope they don't burn his red shirt because if they do it means we are really thin at LB.

This kid is going to be a stand out!

http://www.dickinsoncountynews.com/story/2119993.html

The only possible chance I see is if we have a lot of injuries. Even then, I think it is doubtful.

Top Bottom