UNC's Roy Williams calls KU's Phog Allen FH the greatest home court advantage

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

On Monday, as Kansas stages "Celebrating 60 Years," Williams will be among the guests of honor when the Jayhawks fraternity gathers in recognition of six decades of basketball in the Phog. He will be joined by former coaches Ted Owens and Larry Brown, as well as current coach Bill Self, who conceived the event along with his wife, Cindy.

"I haven't actually been in Allen Fieldhouse since the last practice before we went to the Final Four in 2003," Williams told the Kansas City Star. "I've said this, and I really believe this from the bottom of my soul: I think it's the greatest home-court advantage in college basketball and maybe in any sport, whatsoever."

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...dhouse-first-leaving-north-carolina-tar-heels

Go Gophers!!

"I've said this, and I really believe this from the bottom of my soul: I think it's the greatest home-court advantage in college basketball and maybe in any sport, whatsoever."

How would you know? You just said you hadn't been there since 2003.

With all fairness to Roy's opinion, by all accounts, UNC has objectively had, by far, the best home-court advantage over the past 18 years

Roy also says "best classroom advantage is at UNC, I've said this, and I really believe this from the bottom of my soul"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy also says "best classroom advantage is at UNC, I've said this, and I really believe this from the bottom of my soul"

Go Gophers!!

Word on the street is that any UNC players that travel with Roy to the Phog will get 3 credits worth of classes.

Top Bottom