Video: Auburn Basketball: Classroom Takeover

I love the reaction of the students that clearly don't care about sports and are thinking, "I came to class to learn!"

It seems like the one person who had the MOST fun in the whole video was the coach. Not sure if it is ego, narcissism, or just bad taste but he seems to love his time on campus even during an ongoing class. If the coach brings this same amount of effort into game preparation then I see a undefeated season ahead of them. If not, I see a chance to realize a coach's antics off the court do absolutely nothing to help your team win actual games.

Pearl is a monster recruiter and that will likely continue, but my assumption is so will his blurred lines of NCAA violations and thus his shelf life as a college coach will never be as long as his recruiting capabilities should allow.

I love the reaction of the students that clearly don't care about sports and are thinking, "I came to class to learn!"

That's what I noticed, too. There's a time and a place for everything.

Yet another reason to take Auburn seriously as an academic institution.

I thought this was pretty cool. Would love to see Pitino do the same! :D

I must of watched a totally different video than you guys because the kids in the class I saw were clapping, video tapping it, and playing a long. Sure there were a couple but it looked pretty cool to me.

another example of the difficulty in ending a comedic video. so uhhh after the band plays let's just let bruce say whatever he wants and pretend he doesn't know what headphones are called.

Hey kids, the school song is playing and the band is coming into class. Do you clap along and live the experience? No!!!!!! Whip out your phones and try to be the first person to upload the video on youtube, twitter and facebook. When did every detail of life turn into a recordable moment?

I thought the same thing. Damn put the phones down for five minutes.

Top Bottom