Your 2014-15 Gophers!

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What sticks out to me about this pic is Buggs height next to Joey and Martin, he looks like the 3rd/4th tallest on the team; but he seems like much more of a combo forward than strictly a PF.

I know GH'rs have counted him out and Pitino hasn't mentioned him much recently, but I think as the season progresses he will be a valuable asset to the team because of his height, athletisim, and versatility.
would be fun to see the gaurds bringing the ball up the open floor with Martin and Buggs on either side of them.

It's somewhat hard to tell from the photo, but Morris certainly doesn't look rail-thin like some people have said previously on this site. I'm not saying he's huge, but even next to Martin he looks decent size. Maybe the weight program is really working that well. And Konate is a BIG dude!

It's somewhat hard to tell from the photo, but Morris certainly doesn't look rail-thin like some people have said previously on this site. I'm not saying he's huge, but even next to Martin he looks decent size. Maybe the weight program is really working that well. And Konate is a BIG dude!

If you blow the image up to 2x size, you can see that his 3-point shooting percentage is underdeveloped.

What sticks out to me about this pic is Buggs height next to Joey and Martin, he looks like the 3rd/4th tallest on the team; but he seems like much more of a combo forward than strictly a PF.

I know GH'rs have counted him out and Pitino hasn't mentioned him much recently, but I think as the season progresses he will be a valuable asset to the team because of his height, athletisim, and versatility.
would be fun to see the gaurds bringing the ball up the open floor with Martin and Buggs on either side of them.
But who is with or without shoes? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom