Brainstorm - who would you like see "Do the Gopher"

Maybe she has already done it, I don't know. My choice would be Alyssa Goehner.

I only have one answer. Christopher Walken:

[video]http://gifyoutube.com/gif/Kzjn7D[/video]

The break between the third and fourth quarter is pretty dang good. The "Gopher" and its introduction are becoming a good tradition but it is short enough to avoid becoming stale. The rest is a mix of old and new and it always seems to work.

Perhaps most importantly, the team can now be counted on to still be in the game at that juncture. The atmosphere is building.

Question... Is the Lion King baby segment a TCF Bank Stadium invention, or is it a knock off (like the kiss cam)? Either way, it is fabulous. It would be extra special if it was "our" invention.

I'm not sure but that segment is becoming dangerous in the student section. Last week I saw a student attempt to be lifted in the aisle by 3 of his friends only to fall 3 rows down as soon as he got up. .........that student was me

I'm not sure but that segment is becoming dangerous in the student section. Last week I saw a student attempt to be lifted in the aisle by 3 of his friends only to fall 3 rows down as soon as he got up. .........that student was me

Sounds like someone needs to find better friends.

Lesnar for the Iowa game would be perfect. With Robinson staring from off in the background.

Garth Brooks should be here long enough to do it for a game in November, I bet he's a football fan since he's from Oklahoma

Steve Stifler (Seann William Scott)

Dustin Powers (John Hawkes) with a Kenny Powers cameo with him

Nick Swardson and

Jessica Biel

Should do a hash tag / social media blitz immediately after "Do the Gopher" which would ask Students - "Which celebrity do you want to see Do The Gopher?" #DoTheGopher to @___________

I had no idea that John Hawkes is from Minnesota. He's one of my favorite bit actors (Deadwood, East Bound and Down, You and Me and Everyone...).

jessica lange during an American Horror Story episode

A mix of the stupidest and funniest guy on KFAN, part of the drive-time morning show crew.
He's hilarious! I love it when they make jokes about sex or poop and giggle about it for 15 minutes. Everyone at that station mocks and ridicules the U at every turn (except for Gaard currently, but you can figure out why). Pass.

Made a pledge never to listen that show after the one d-bag made a smart ass comment to Nate Tripplett. Happy to say I've honored my pledge.

Maybe we can get One Direction to do it.

AbsW0Db.png

Top Bottom