Maybe I missed it . . . Attendance Saturday

HopHead

rank lieutenant
Reaction score
Wasn't the announced attendance on Saturday of 51,241 a new TCF Bank Stadium record? I was kind of surprised when they announced the attendance and didn't mention that fact. Or did they?

Edited: Never mind. I just found that there were over 53K last year for the Wisconsin Game.

I heard it was the 3rd highest, but Sid said it was the top game last night on the Sports Show, which was obviously incorrect.

Actual butts in seats looked like this....IMG_9411.jpg

We had better attendance than Maryland (even with a lot of help from Iowa fans), Northwestern (even with even more help from Nebraska fans), and Indiana. Ohio State had a few more fans (OK, way more) with the biggest attendance of the week for conference games.

Highest for a non-rivalry game I believe.

No real way to measure this, but I would have to guess that it was the largest number of Gopher fans to be in TCF bank stadium for a game.

No real way to measure this, but I would have to guess that it was the largest number of Gopher fans to be in TCF bank stadium for a game.

My guess would still be the Air Force and Cal games had the most. It was packed....and those weren't schools that filled up The Bank.

Top Bottom