Nation's Leading Rushers

AEmerson40

Reaction score
David Cobb is back up to fourth in the nation in rushing yards on the season. Guess who's ahead of him? Tevin Coleman, Melvin Gordon, and Ameer Abdullah!

David Cobb is back up to fourth in the nation in rushing yards on the season. Guess who's ahead of him? Tevin Coleman, Melvin Gordon, and Ameer Abdullah!
And he definitely has the opportunity to climb higher after next week. Indiana has a bye and we are playing Illinois who can't defend the run to save their lives.

Cobb is still 5th in yards per game, but is only 1.6 ypg behind fourth-place Abdullah.

Unfortunately, Cobb has the fewest rushing TDs of the top 10.

Cobb is still 5th in yards per game, but is only 1.6 ypg behind fourth-place Abdullah. Unfortunately, Cobb has the fewest rushing TDs of the top 10.

Leidner!!! (Shakes fist in air)

When was the last time we had a Top 10 back? Maroney?

Leidner!!! (Shakes fist in air)

I was actually surprised when I heard he only has 5 TD's considering all those carries. Shame that he does all the work getting the team down the field and Mitch steals his glory :). Of course I am sure he is OK not getting in the endzone as long as the team keeps on winning.

Cobb definitely is in the mix for the Doak Walker and potentially All-American status but there is some stiff competition at the RB position. The lack of trips to the EZ could be what holds him back from winning.

Top Bottom