Debbie Downer thread

I think THAT's why they didn't overturn the blown call...it got too complicated after they stopped play. "Incomplete" (call stands) was the only call to get them out of their own mess.

That's exactly what I was thinking while they were reviewing it. Just think of the outcry if it had been overturned but then a huge run back and potential touchdown were stripped away and we get the ball on the three. Letting it stand was the closest they could come to save face on that mess.

Stick around, listen to the band. Then you won't have to fight the crowd.
I've heard the band. I have no desire to sit there and listen to them play Thriller for the 18th time.

Maybe no one told them that you can open up the gates after they left the Dome. It won't affect the air pressure inside the stadium.

I've heard the band. I have no desire to sit there and listen to them play Thriller for the 18th time.

Maybe no one told them that you can open up the gates after they left the Dome. It won't affect the air pressure inside the stadium.

Maybe you should beat the traffic and leave early if it upsets you so much.

I don't recall the band playing Thriller post-game. It's just an alternative to standing in long lines to leave the stadium. Wait a little bit, and you won't have to. Your choice.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

I don't recall the band playing Thriller post-game. It's just an alternative to standing in long lines to leave the stadium. Wait a little bit, and you won't have to. Your choice.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Did anyone else think that Thriller at halftime was awesome? That was the best thing our band has done in a long time.

I'm just wonder if this week's halftime was an ode to John Philip Souza. Seems every other game is...

Did anyone else think that Thriller at halftime was awesome? That was the best thing our band has done in a long time.

Maybe the best thing since they did Thriller last year? And the year before that. And the year before that.

I love the band, but I feel like they've been a little weak this year.

I spent halftime behind the temporary seating. Several people mentioned with laughter that the band was doing its yearly rendition of Thriller.

I love the band's pregame show, but I tend to tune out the band's halftime show. Postgame, I prefer to kick back for a few minutes to avoid the crowds.

Maybe the best thing since they did Thriller last year? And the year before that. And the year before that.

I love the band, but I feel like they've been a little weak this year.

Oh. Didn't remember it was an annual thing. I guess I wasn't paying attention the last couple times.

I knew I was getting old when one year they did an Ode to the tv show Glee. I looked at my wife and said "What is Glee?"

Top Bottom