Joe Coleman (Saint Mary's) projected #20 among Division I transfers

Man, Trey Ziegler has really gotten around in his college hoops days, hasn't he?

Interesting to see Paul Jesperson, the former MN recruit who spurned us for Virginia, now at Northern Iowa.

Also recall Ricky Kreklow being a Gopher target, didn't appear that he made much noise for California and now he's headed to Creighton.

Also noteworthy that Wally Ellenson didn't crack the top 100 transfer list. I hope the days are over where the Gophers lose quality players through transferring (Cobbs, Iverson, Paul Carter, as examples).

Noticed Zeigler as well. Disappointing career so far, certainly.

Wally should be top 100 for helping Wojo get his little bro!

Wally isn't on the list this year since he is sitting out. Similar to Coleman, Wally will be eligible next year when he is eligible. As should Lofton.

Go Gophers!!

Good catch Bleed. This waking up at 6 on a weekend morning is for the birds!

No good excuse for me-thanks for the clarification Bleed.

But Joe is a good comparison. He played 20-25 minutes as a sophomore and transferred to much a smaller program. Wally played 20-25 minutes all year as a sophomore and was able to transfer to a top 25 program. If only Joe had a little brother.

Joe was the little brother. Gotta think that connection was influential in him coming to the U.

Interesting topic....

Which will be better?

4 years of Dan + 2 Years of Joe

Or

2 Years of Wally for 1+ (how many will Henry Play) and the inside track for Elmer or whatever the last one's name is.

Interesting topic....

Which will be better?

4 years of Dan + 2 Years of Joe

Or

2 Years of Wally for 1+ (how many will Henry Play) and the inside track for Elmer or whatever the last one's name is.

Henry is the last one. Ellwood plays at Bemidji State I believe.

Top Bottom