Tim Miles to Pitino: "Show some personality"

joshvanklomp

Reaction score
But a really funny thing happened in the middle of Miles throwing one-liners around the table like darts: The coach admitted he wants more. A lot more.

This came after he jokingly called the other Big Ten coaches “stiff” and added, “Richard Pitino, my God, show some of that personality we know you got in there somewhere.”

That was excellent. Wish more people would take Miles' attitude and approach towards work.

That was excellent. Wish more people would take Miles' attitude and approach towards work.

But according to Izzo, what with Nebraska beating Michigan State at MSU, Miles doesn't know the rules. That was a great line by Izzo.

Love me some Tim Miles and Richard Pitino. If the Tubby firing had happened a year earlier is very possible Miles is our coach right now.

Why are you guys loving this comment? Miles called our coach a stiff!

Why are you guys loving this comment? Miles called our coach a stiff!

attachment.php

The B1G has some of the best coaches for quotes.

Even Bo had some good one-liners yesterday.

His wardrobe leaves a lot to be desired though.

He's the only man I love that can wear pleated pants and get away with it.

The B1G has some of the best coaches for quotes.

Even Bo had some good one-liners yesterday.

I couldn't agree more. I think there's a decent camaraderie. Like with Miles/Izzo...hilarious. Unlike the days of Brew/Bielema where you could tell they hated each other and it was not in good fun.

Coach Miles is still stuck in the 90's it seems with his pleated pants...maybe even the 80's.

Coach Miles is still stuck in the 90's it seems with his pleated pants...maybe even the 80's.

Listen, you guys don't understand Tim Miles. Instead of going to Cox's for a sear sucker suit, he went to Sears for a ...........

Kind of odd, in my mind, that he would single out Pitino among all the other "stiffs"

I think of Pitino as remarkably candid and open with the fans and the media. Lots of wry sense of humor, too.

Top Bottom